Chapter 28.

"Sin tastes so good

"Sin tastes so good... seductive, intoxicating, a forbidden feast that lures the soul into
darkness.

From the corner of my eyes I looked over Ciel, seeing his hyperventilating while pacing back and forth. It doesn't make me worried for him. It makes me worry for myself, that what is he upto now?
I let a deep breath rumble through my chest, gosh he is really unpredictable. And when I say he is unpredictable it means he is even so fucking stubborn and unpredictable.

Again focusing on revisiting the mails. It is the most annoying work, Agh. It gives me a fucking headache going through small tons of dot like fonts, while squinting your eyes.
I rubbed my eyes, while stretching my arms on the headboard of the couch.

And here comes the most unpredictable Ciel Hale with most unpredictable move. Placing his warm hands on my forearm, he caressed the area near my neck. Fuck. The way his hot breath caresses me makes me want him... want him to do different thinks to me, grab me with his vieny hand- Fuck. Lilith stop thinking about it.

Pushing thoughts of Ciel and his sexy veiny hands aside. I opened my eyes just to witness him hovering above me with an eye to eye contact... Looks like the innocent lamb is getting bolder.

Then my eyes dropped to the devourous sight of his chest. Making me a tiniest bit curious what will he look like without a shirt. Finally finding a voice I whispered, "What are you doing Rainbow?" He just gave me a smile that reached his eyes, before leaving enough room that even Jesus could fit in.
"Lemme give you a massage Lith. You will feel better." He says, well much of a command leaving no room for denial or arguments.

So I nodded my heads giving in to him. And without any much of delay his fingers worked against my muscles. Giving me soothing touches that made me relax for a bit.
Just as he continued his work I rested my eyelids upon each other, pushing my head back on the headboard, savoring every bit of this relaxing moment. Having Ciel this close to me, he was honoring me with his addicting scent.

Now that I could focus on him, he smelled totally different, nothing like toxicating or dominating. He had a scent that would provide comfort to one's soul.

I opened my eyes taking in the sinnous beauty of him. And for a millionth time in 10 min and 32 seconds. I sneaked a peek on Ciel how his eyes too focused on his work, giving a massage to me. He was beautiful.

Men don't prefer to be called beautiful but there is no way I could use any other word to describe him his ocean blue eyes. His soft pink lips his cheeks a mole on his neck, his soft brown locks of his hair which are too tempting to touch gosh he was heavenly. And right now, I'm sounding like a hormonal teenager crushing on her twelve gradth senior.

"Lith" he called out my name and that too sounded like an enchantment from his lips. I didn't respond anything just to make him repeat himself, so that I could hear my name again from his mouth.
"Lith" he repeated, this time I responded with short dry response, "yes"