Jaylen Bio

Name: Jaylen Deon
Age: 16
Quirk: Instinct
Looks:

Forms:UI Omen: An Stage of the Instinct Power Which When displayed the omen of Ultra Instinct, Jay is able to tap into a modicum of the full technique's power This allows him to instinctively dodge the attacks of his opponents

Forms:
UI Omen: An Stage of the Instinct Power Which When displayed the omen of Ultra Instinct, Jay is able to tap into a modicum of the full technique's power This allows him to instinctively dodge the attacks of his opponents. However, as it is not true Ultra Instinct, his thoughts interfere with his ability to attack instinctively Furthermore, he is restricted by the limits of his own body, which essentially forbids him from dodging techniques that are too fast for him to react to

MUI: Ultra Instinct is an ultimate technique that separates the consciousness from the body, allowing it to move and fight independent of a martial artist's thoughts and emotions. It is an extraordinarily difficult technique to master, even for the Hakaishin. However, angels like Whis appear to have mastered it.

TUI: While Mastered Ultra Instinct possesses incredible power, its demand for calm and emotionless battle appears to stem directly from the nature of the Angels, who are even more aloof from things that would normally concern even Jaylen such as the threat of a loved one or a planet being destroyed. As such, Jaylen found himself to be far less compatible with the form due to his Saiyan drive for battle, as well as his internal emotional conflict with the enemies he faced. Attempting to mimic the nature of the angels did not suit him, so he decided to further embrace his nature.

While Ultra Instinct Sign initially only served as a precursor to the Perfected form, its usefulness as an "inferior" stage comes into effect when considering it requires less emotional detachment than its superior. Thus, Jaylen can tap into his True nature much more safely in the form, continuing to fight to his preferences with less emotional compromise - creating his "true" Ultra Instinct. This grants him great clarity, letting him battle even more effectively in comparison to Perfected Ultra Instinct. This form presents a combat style unique to Jaylen differing from those used in the other Ultra Instinct states completely.

Main Love Intrest: Izumi Yagi