||Çhapter -18

"It's raining" She said as it started raining but it didn't concern Jungkook, he just wanted to know what she wanted to say next.

"What do you want to say" he impatiently asked looking at her back figure.

"Please don't say anything until I finish speaking, this is my humble request to you" she said taking a glance at him.

He nodded for saying yes and waited for her to speak.She sighed and before speaking her words she took a deep breath and said

"I Love You" she said giving him butterflies in his stomach

Jungkook's eyes widened at her unexpected confession,he started to feel nervous and don't know what to answer to her confession.

He is not prepared now not yet and the other hand y/n is afraid to hear his answer but still gathering courage to let out her all imotions in words.

Jungkook started to look at her without any expression and tried to say something but y/n didn't let him.

"Y/n-" "please let me say" she stopped him from saying anything and continued speaking while looking outside.

"I don't know when, how and why but I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you, just like these drops of water can't stop themselves from falling on the ground" she stopped for a while

"I know you still love her and can't imagine loving anyone else, but what should I do, despite knowing all this, I still love you and I can't stop myself from loving you further" She poured out all her emotions from her heart.

And finally she turned towards him, he was looking at her silently but he looked at her eyes which had started filling with tears. She walked towards him and sat on floor infront of him on her knees.

He was silently watching all her movements. Then she took one of Jungkook's hands in hers and started caressing it.

"I know when we love someone, we don't want to give that place to someone else, whether they are with us or not, I too have lost someone in my life and I never want to love anyone else again but after meeting you I fell in love again" she looked at him and smiled through her pain.

"Trust me, I would never have told you if I didn't know that you have also started liking me. This is a different matter if you don't want to believe it, otherwise tell me why did you tell eunwoo that I am your girlfriend?" She asked looking at his eyes deeply when he tried to protest her words.

But after she asked, he became silent and started looking here and there, but when she started talking again, he started looking at her again.

"You may refuse to accept this, but you yourself know what is in your heart.You are just afraid that you might give me her place but I don't want her place.All I want is that you give me your right to call you mine and only I can say this that jeon jungkook is mine".

She said this with tears in her eyes and started looking at him for some time but then her eyes fell on his birth flower tattoo.

"Even your birth flower is saying 'love me'
and as you know, my birth flower is Rose and Honeysuckle according to the month of June and the meaning of both these flowers is love, affection and happiness."

She stare at his eyes telling him by her eyes to let her love him. He blinked his eyes and got up from there and went a little distance away from her and stood with his back towards her

Tears dropped from her eyes after seeing this action of Jungkook she thought he will reject her but his next word made her smile.

"This is too much for me. I didn't expect you to say something like this. I need time till tomorrow to think. I hoped you would understand me". He slowly said turning his face towards her looking at her affectionately .