i.

𝐈. ✧          ──ㅤ SMUG AS A ROBBER, DARING AS THE NIGHT SKY.

   SERGIO'S TONGUE CONTINUED its sensual assault on her throbbing core, his licks growing more intense with each stroke

   SERGIO'S TONGUE CONTINUED its sensual assault on her throbbing core, his licks growing more intense with each stroke. He relished in the way her moans filled the room, the way her body quivered beneath his touch.

He could sense her desperation, her need for release, and he was determined to give it to her. His fingers continued their relentless rhythm, pumping in and out of her, hitting that sensitive spot with each thrust. Her legs widened, and he took advantage of the invitation, his tongue delving even deeper, exploring every inch of her dripping folds. His lips pressed against her clit, sucking and teasing, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

The room was filled with the sounds of her moans and the wet, lewd sounds of Sergio's tongue and fingers working in perfect harmony. He could taste her arousal, the sweet, intoxicating flavor that drove him wild with desire.

"Come on Solange," His voice mellow and rasp, lips wrapped around her inner thigh, sucking softly before his tongue swirled the outside of her pussy, spitting on it before his tongue started sucking hard against her bud.

She breathes out heavily, sweat collected on her forehead as her dark brown eyes search around the living room. Giggles filled her ears as Daniela stood in front of her with a shark plushie.

She closes her eyes and rubs her face, "You were making weird noises, was it a nightmare?" Daniela's gentle tone takes over Solange's senses as Solange pushes up from the couch and groans. "Y-Yeah...sum like that, love," Solange murmured, Daniela's too busy playing with her shark. "Well anytime I have nightmares, I always hug Mr. LuLu. He keeps me safe from the monsters." Daniela says, squeezing her shark plushie as her eyes closed.

Solange sighs, her eyes staring at the young girl. "I wish it was that easy," Solange mutters under her breath. "Where's your brother?" Now aware, worry takes over like second nature. "In his room, he's been playing with his Pokémon cards...he pushed me." Solange's brows crease, "he did what?"

"Pushed me." Daniela pouts and huffs. "Can you kiss my boo-boo?" Solange holds in a giggle and nods. Daniela pulls up her left arm, showing her elbow for her. Solange presses a quick soft kiss on Daniela's elbow and rubs it.

"There, you're all better now."

Daniela smiles and hugs her as Solange's body tenses and gives in immediately to the hug. Solange picks Daniela up, standing as the two walk to Lucas's room. Sounds of him playing Minecraft on his computer seep into the hallway.

The door opens, and Daniela is placed on the floor as she walks up to her brother's bed, pushing the edge of it down to sit and go back to her coloring book with crayons all over his bedsheets. Lucas is sitting on his red gamer chair, his hazel color eyes focused on his game. His backpack was beside him, shoes were tossed somewhere in his room. His school uniform is crinkled up and dirty from playing with his friends after school.