💤💫Singing for Bed💫💤

As the evening settled in, Hailey had just finished tucking Hazel and Jason into their beds. With a loving smile and a tender "Goodnight," she left the room, leaving the kids in the cozy embrace of their bedroom.

Jake, their doting father, entered the room moments later, making sure everything was just right for their peaceful slumber. He leaned over each bed, tucking the blankets around his precious little ones.

Hazel, her eyes filled with excitement, couldn't contain herself and quickly sat up, her face beaming with anticipation.

Hazel: (Excitedly) "Daddy, can you sing us a bedtime song, please?"

Jake: (Nervously laughing) "Oh, sweetie, Daddy's quite tired tonight. How about a bedtime story instead?"

Hazel and Jason, however, were not so easily swayed. They clasped their hands together and looked up at Jake with those irresistible puppy eyes that could melt even the toughest heart.

Hazel: (Whining) "But Daddy, I love it when you sing."

Jason: (Agreeing) "Yeah, Daddy, please?"

Unable to resist Hazel's persistence, Jake playfully tipped her nose, teasing her with a dramatic "Nooooo~"

Hazel: (Continuing to whine) "Daddy..."

Jake finally relented, giving Hazel a sweet kiss on the head before taking a seat on her bed. As he settled in, Hazel and Jason lay back, their eyes fixed on their father with eager anticipation.

In a gentle, soothing voice, Jake began to sing a short, lullaby-like song, a melody that had become a cherished part of their bedtime routine. As his voice filled the room, Hazel and Jason's eyelids grew heavy, and their faces softened into contented smiles.

It was a moment of pure love and connection between a father and his little cupcakes, a sweet serenade that would lull them into a peaceful night's sleep, wrapped in the warmth of their father's affection.