70.

The next morning

Tom comes behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck before taking a bite out of your toast that you're holding.
"Hey" you giggle.
"Good morning beautiful" he says
"Good morning" you say smiling at him,
"Want something to eat and drink?"
"I'll just have a coffee because I'll have something to eat on set"
"Huh? You're going back to work already?" You say as you make him a cup of coffee.
Tom nods.
"Yeah they emailed me two hours ago asking if I could possibly come in because they want me to re do some scenes and then a few more"
You pass Tom the cup of coffee and nod
"Okay" you say holding back your disappointment.
You're happy for tom but everything is changing so fast
one minute you were going to uni living the typical hectic life of a uni student to getting a new English professor that you started to have a thing for and he started having a thing for you to then you and him having a secret relationship to him meeting your parents and siblings to then meeting his close friends to convincing yourself he cheated on you that turned out to be untrue she was just a jealous tart who wanted to break you guys up which worked to then getting back together to then being spiked by your own friend that made you die for like five minutes and made you have an implant thing so the doctors could keep an eye on your heart to then get that friend arrested and sent down to then see your other friend get into a polly relationship that ended badly to then graduate where Tom announces your relationship to everyone but then says he's going into acting again to then him getting a role in a small series that then gets popular to then having Netflix pick up the series to then moving to LA.
"Are you okay? You look sad"
I clearly didn't hide it good enough
"Yeah I'm okay" you put a fake smile on and nod
Tom comes closer to you and lifts up your chin.
"Don't lie to me sweetheart" he says.
You sigh.
"I'm not"
Tom raises his eyebrow and gives you an intimidating stare
Fucker
"Stop doing that"
"Doing what?"
"The stare.." you fidget.
Tom laughs.. "then tell me the truth sweetheart"
"Please" he adds
"Okay fine I know it's not your fault but we've hardly spent any time with each other lately and i thought us moving in yesterday would give us a few days with each other you know to settle in and that"
Tom nods "its been..a busy few months hasn't it..i tell you what..you can come with me on set at least you wont be here on your own"
"Is that even allowed?' You ask
Tom shrugs.
"I don't know and don't care they either allow you in or I'm not coming in until the date i was meant to go in and that will make them way behind schedule"
You smile.
"Okay" you nod
Tom kisses your cheek.
"Right then do you need to do anything before we go?"
You shake your head.
"No not really all i need to do is put my shoes on and get my phone and bag"
Tom nods "okay you do what you need to do"

"You seem nervous"tom chuckles
"I am"
"How come"
"I'm nervous to meet everyone and i don't want you to get into trouble for taking me with you"
"You've met some of my co workers already and I doubt I'll get into trouble because some of the producers sometimes bring their kids to set you'll just probably have to sign a nda"
"Yeaaah but that was ages ago and half of them I've just met them over FaceTime which isn't the same as meeting someone in person" you say
"Darling just relax" he smiles at you and puts his hand on your thigh.

What seemed like forever you and Tom finally made it to the set.
When you get out of the car Tom holds your hand which makes you go all giddy, after everything you both have been through you still can't believe he's yours.
After going through security Tom leads you to the writers room.
"Oh you made it" a woman says and hugs Tom.
"I wasn't sure you'd come since you just arrived in la yesterday" she adds
Tom laughs "I was contemplating coming to be honest but if it means us being ahead schedule then I don't mind"
She then looks at you.
"Hi I don't believe we've met?"
You look at her trying to think if you have or not.
"I'm not sure maybe we've said hi on FaceTime? Your voice sounds familiar" you say
"Oh my god wait you're ______"
You smile at the woman and nod.
"Tom! Oh my god she's perfect..I'm sorry I'm probably coming off as a weirdo right now but Tom has talked about you none stop and I've been dying to meet you"
You laugh.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome, by the way my name is ildy and I'm one of the writers and producers of lucifer"
"It's nice to meet you" you say but then ildy hugs you which catches you off guard but you hug her back.
"It's nice to meet you too"
When you and ildy part from the hug a man comes up to Tom.
"Amazing you're here come with me you're needed" he says pulling Tom.
"Hang on give me a second" Tom says
and then comes comes up to you.
"Whos that?" You ask
"Oh he's one from the costume and make up department they probably need to doll me up, wait ildy what's even happening"
"Okay so you're shooting episode 1 scene 6 of season 4 we just need to do that one scene where you're at the piano because when we were editing it a mic was in view and because of the angle we can't edit it out and then we want to try and film the last episode of this season..joe will be in make up with you and he'll explain the rest"
Tom sighs
"Next time make sure you let me know in detail on the email because I'm so unprepared for this" he says to ildy
"Noted" she replies
"darling I'll probably be away from you for maybe an hour"
"That's fine"
Tom then kisses you and you kiss him back and he leaves.
"Right you come with me" ildy says and you follow her.

After a few minutes walking to an unknown location you finally reach an office where she unlocks the door and tells you to come in and take a seat.
"So ____ tell me about yourself"
Huh
You laugh, "don't you already know me since Tom apparently speaks about me"
She nods "I do but the things he tell us is not the stuff I want to know"
"I'm so confused"
"Everything will make sense in a second"
"Oookay?"
"What did you study in university?" She asks
"I did zoology and English then the odd classes of science and maths not by choice though"
"But your main ones were English and zoology"
You nod "yeah..but the first year I did do acting but me and the professor kept clashing so I left"
"Have you worked or do you work?"
"I have worked and currently I don't work"
"What jobs have you had?"
"When I was a teenager I worked in a hairdressers doing tea and cleaning then I had the odd bar work until I got to uni where I worked in a cute cafe then I worked in a zoo till I moved here"
Ildy nods "Tom mentioned you write a lot"
You cover your face "oh god" you laugh
"I do but they're silly things I post online"
"I don't think they're silly" she says
"How would you know?"
"Tom might have sent me the third one you wrote..and i asked for more and I fell in love your writing..we all did anyway we would like to give you a job as a writer
I think you'd come up with amazing things for our future seasons and since you'll be known as writer other projects might want to have you"
You stare at her for a few seconds..
"Wait is this a set up?" You ask
"Sort of..Tom doesn't need to come back till our next season which hasn't been announced yet but he wanted this to be a surprise for you since he's noticed you love writing in your spare time and him being an ex English professor he can see potential in you so he sent us some of your work and asked if we'd maybe consider giving you a job and then once I read what he gave us I was dying to email you to tell you that you had the job if you wanted it but Tom asked us to wait till you and him had moved here because he wanted to surprise you with it"
None of this is making sense but I'll just go with it
"Oh wow" is the only thing that comes out.
"So what do you say?" Ildy smiles
"Um..I'll take the job?"
Ildy claps her hands in excitement "Great, I'll email you everything I'd go through it with you right now but I'm needed on set in" she looks at her watch "5 minutes"

Ildy walks you back to Tom and says goodbye to you before leaving to go on set.
"Soooo?" Tom asks smiling.
"I accepted the job"
"That's my girl!" He kisses you
"I can't believe you set me up like that..when she started asking me questions it felt so weird and off and the next minute I have a job"
Tom laughs
"I'm sorry"
"It's okay"
"We need to celebrate" he says
"Why?"
"Because my girlfriend has just got a job as a writer"
"It's not a big deal"
"Darling are you serious? You'll be most likely working with celebrities that's a huge deal and you'll be writing for movies etc"
He takes your hand in his.

He convinced you to celebrate with him.
You guys went back home and freshened up since the weather went from rainy to boiling so the clothes you wore for rain wasn't going great with the heat.

You're waiting in the hallway for Tom when he comes downstairs.
He stops and stares at you.
"oh my God" he mutters
"We can celebrate after..you need to come with me"
Tom picks you up and puts you over his shoulder and you squeal.
"Shit shit Tom put me down" you say half panicked and half joking
"I will put you down once we're in the bedroom" he says as he carries you up the stairs, you're holding onto him for dear life and ignore the thought that at any moment he could drop you and you could possibly crack your head open and die.
I need to stop listening to murder related podcasts
"But I thought we were going to go out to celebrate" you say as you and him enter the bedroom.
"The dress you have on is driving me crazy..you're incredibly beautiful"
It clicks
..ohhh..
There's a dress you own that every time you wear it, it makes Tom go feral for some reason..you're currently wearing that dress.
Tom is wearing a suit with a white shirt that's open at the top that shows a bit of his chest.
He looks at you with hunger in his eyes.

Next chapter Wednesday(I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but if I had continued this chapter would of been way too long)