One

" I like him, but he doesn't even know that I exist" I say to my best friend Sloane on the phone as I search the refrigerator for a snack. " Who doesn't know you exist" Aaron Matthews(my next door neighbor)asks walking into the kitchen carrying a container of food with him( He has a spare key to get into my house)" I'll talk to you later" I tell Sloane, then hang up.

"Some guy I like " I reply, giving up on finding something to eat, and close the refrigerator door. Instead I grab the container from his hands and open it to find his Mom's famous chocolate chip cookies inside.He stays silent as I take a bite out of one of the cookies. " What's his name" he finally says. " If I tell, you better promise not to tell anyone" He nods, his expression serious " Zach Martin" I answer.

" Oh he's a good friend of mine. I'll set you two up" Aaron says casually, and grabs a cookie from the container for himself. My eyes widen " What?!"I ask, astonished. He gives me a weird look" I'll set you two up,meaning that your the next Golden Couple of the school!" He jokes, then eats the cookie in one bite.

" Your serious" I say, just clarify if what he's saying is true. " Yup, your one of my best friends, I want to see you happy" he replies. That was good enough for me" Thank you!" I squeal, then give him a big hug. " If you're lying, I will kill you"I say dead serious after letting go. " Trust me, I'm not " Aaron says, then salutes me, and walks out of the kitchen to head back to his own house.

I pick up my phone and dial Sloane's number. Boy did I have a lot to tell her.

~*~

First Chapter!-Scratch that- First Story!

It was a little rusty, I know, but my writing will get better as the story progresses.

It was also a little cheesy, but I will elaborate on it in the next chapter.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!

-Rachel

* I can't add a cast right now for some reason, but will later on. But I decided just to type it out for now. Here it is!

Cast Members:

Maggie Lindemann as Camryn Jacobsen

Dylan O'Brien as Aaron Matthews

Kenny Holland as Zach Martin

Selena Gomez as Sloane Kass

More people will probably be added as the story goes on