isolation

Philippines pov:

"Hey guys I miss you all" I said they all just glared and ignore me I felt sad but when I was eating with them they look upset about me when I left they all started to laugh awww... I'm the left out one *sigh* I was walking and everyone keeps on ignoring me I tried to talk to everyone but nothing worked every hates me well it's time for class I saw my classmates in the big classroom for something so I followed and my teacher just teaches us about isolation and stuff then it hit me isolation I mean it's Coronavirus so why not isolate so I did but it's too early to leave school I still have 4 hours and the teacher started to discuss the last omega aka me wich all of them made disappoinment sound like "are you serious" "oh come on" "why!" Wich made me sad later on I cried in one of the bathroom stalls and just later on some guys came to the bathroom and said mean things about me and then left wich sound like my three colonizers and china and Russia wich made me sad and my friends backstabbing me so I isolated and also the coronavirus but then everyone started to bully me being the last omega and hating on me every single day until I HAD ENOUGH and started to just leave the place and find new city...