eighteen.

"tell me you ain't never felt like that".
omniscient pov.
_________________________________

kasani read nylaya's text for the 100th time.

"can you come over".

it had been a long while since the two hung out, kasani had even dropped out of therapy and all medication prescribed.

he was in a dark spot so he decided to take time to himself but he still had nylaya...

that didn't mind blowing his phone up.

"Are you going kasani"his dad came and asked, he had mentioned going but he didn't confirm.

after they got caught, kasani told his dad everything and decided to stay away for a while.

"idk foo should I"kasani responded and clicked out the message.

"if you like her, yes, yo mama would've beat my ass"his dad responded to him and kasani rolled his eyes.

"ight I'm gone"Kasani said getting up to grab the keys, it was now or never.

heading out the door, kasani made his way to open the car door.

getting in the car, he turned on the AC before pulling out the driveway.

letting Charlene play from his Bluetooth.

Woke up this morning found a letter that she wrote
She said she's tired that I'm always on the road
To hard to swallow being alone
She needs someone at night that she can hold
She must have told me a thousand times before
Silent cries I use to ignore
God knows I love her
Didn't mean to hurt her
Baby I'll be
Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
I won't leave
Promise I'll be here to the very end
By your side
To protect you and to love you and to be with you for life
Come on home to me Charlene

Kasani pulled into nylaya's driveway before taking a deep breath.

saying words to himself.

"nigga get it over with"Kasani spoke to himself before turning off the car and getting out.

shaking his head, he knocked on the door, patiently waiting.

As the door began to open he was met with the face of nylaya as she cracked a grin as kasani gave a straight.

without any words they walked into the house, making they're way to her room.

Kasani looked around her room as he seen that she rearranged it.

"i think I wanna shower before we start talking"nylaya spoke as she thought about it.

"why you ain't do that before I got over here"kasani questioned while nylaya just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I'm sorry"nylaya spoke with a sigh and kasani just nodded while going to sit on the bed.

"do what you gotta do"kasani said while taking off his shoes and making himself comfortable in the bed.

Nylaya grabbed clothes from her dresser and took a glance at kasani before trying to prepare herself what she was about to ask.

"Sani"nylaya spoke and kasani wiped the mug that was about to appear on his face.

"hmm"kasani responded before looking up from his phone.

"can you sit in the bathroom with me, you don't have too, I just want comfort"Nylaya asked before getting nervous because it had been so long and kasani could be rude.