Chapter 7

After spending quality time with jungkook, Tae dropped him at his house. But before jungkook enter his house Tae kissed his forehead and tells him to sleep tight.

Present...
Jungkook is squeling in happiness because why not his crush likes him back and now he is his boyfriend. Who would not be happy. Jungkook calles Hobi to share this news with him

"Hobi hyung. I'm so happy today!!! "

"why? U got a carton of banana milk for free or what? "

"no. Me and Tae now a thing!! "

"what?!  How?  When?  Why u didn't tell me before? "

"hyung calm down. First yeah me and Tae now a couple. And Tae asked me out today. And I just got time to tell u. I'm so happy!! "

"Congrats Kookie!!  But be careful u know Tae is a playboy. "

"no hyung. I think he is genuinely in love with me. I trust him. "

" okay. Your wish. "saying this Hobi ends the call.

"hope everything goes well " saying this he sighed and went to sleep.

The next day,kook was so excited to see taehyung.he woke up and do his morning routine. His mom and dad were in dining hall looking at their son who is so energetic in the morning.

"Kookie. Why are u so hyped in the morning. So far I know u are not a morning person. " says his mom.

"mom and dad, I wanna tell u guys something. "

"tell us baby what is it? "says his dad.

"dad, your son is not single anymore!!.i am dating my crush actually not dating I am his boyfriend now!! "

"wow Kookie congrats!! When will u take him to meet us? " ask his mom.

"soon mom.Oh no I'm getting late to college. Bye mom, bye dad. Love u guys. "

"baby your break-" before she tells Kookie went out. She sighed and told her husband

"our baby is grown up now"

"yeah.it was like he just born but he is now grown up so fast. " his father adored him.

"that brat now doesn't even eat breakfast. " Kookie's mom worriedly said.

"don't worry his boyfriend will take care of him" says his dad.