5

Next morning

Abhi pov
I woke with my hand on something extremely soft like butter it was feeling so good to hold that and slowly i open my eyes to realise that one of d beautiful face was extremely close to me uff she was looking like a doll with long lashes there was some kind of peace in her and then I realised that her hand was on my neck and I was holding her arm protectively i think she is feeling cold because of bedroom temp and the way she is sleeping all messed up her blanket was no where to be seen and she has crawled her body she was looking soo cute but then felt some moment I think on our opposite bed Pooja mam is up so to avoid emergency situation I quickly and carefully got up from bed without disturbing her sleep and then I put my blanket on her and left bedroom there is still some time left for a wake up call. I freshen up and when I was on my wake to kitchen there is wake up call..

End of abhi pov

_________________________

Jiya pov

I was feeling cold but to lazy and sleepy to open my eyes and even move but then I felt warm I felt like some one just tugged me in blanket and I was again in deep sleep until there was wake up and I realised that blanket I was tugged in was not mine it was abhi's and ohh where's abhi he is already awake ussei nei blanket dalla becoz my blanket was under me not over me yrr be is soo sweet yr..

End of jiya pov
_________________

She walked out of bedroom and there at that point she meet abhi.

Jiya - morning ( lazzly )

Abhi - good morning ( with straight face ) ( pov - yr kyaa pyaar sei morning wish kar rahhi hai )

( Jiya pov kya yr yeh sach mei coconut hai kei hulk body tu hulk jaise hai but mujha coconut kyu lagg rahha hai ek pyaar sei smile kei saath morning bhi wish nhi kar sakta)

Abhi - ohh hello madam khaa khoo gayyi

Jiya - haa yahhi hoo boll

Abhi - chai piyaa gyi mei bnaa rahha hoo

Jiya -  ( shocking lei ) tu baiya gaa

Abhi - yr tujha ek baar mei sunnta nhi hai menna bolla nai chai bnaa rahha hoo aab boll pinni hai

Jiya ( little irritated )chaal tu iitni request kar rahha hai tu bnaa dei

Abhi went to kitchen to make tea and jiyaa went to freshen up

Then later they were having tea with falak and Avinash when suddenly topic of relationship status and family arise..

Falak - yr mujha tu aabhi sei hei Ghar kei yaad aa gayi

Jiya - aaree yrr aaise maaat boll aabhi tu ek dinn bhi nhi hoaa

Falak - tu Mumbai mei akeli rehti hai

Jiya - mm yr mtlab kaam hei rehti hoo mostly shoot jab hoota hai tab uss time period mei aati hoo nhi tu aagar 2 dinn kei bhi choti hoo tu Delhi chaali jaati hoo .

Avinash - ahh tera dogg tu bdaa ho gya hogaa na

Jiyaa - mm aabh tu mera pass 2 hai

Abhi - Mumbai mei hei yaa Delhi ?

Jiya - mera babies mera saath hei rehya hai I love them alot

Abhi - tu aabhi kahha pei hai ?

Jiya - yahha aaana sei pehla Mumbai mei hei thaa but ab sayad Delhi chaala gayaa hogaa

Falak - kaise

Jiya - wohh Bhai Mumbai mei hei thaa nai tu wohh jab Delhi jayya gaa tu wohh lei jayya gaa