என்னவன்😘(mine)

Recap : dharshana started blushing thinking abt her dream she had that night!

.
.
.
.
.
.
That dream :
The boy in her dream is really a dream boy for many girls!
The day she worshiped goddess Parvati abt getting a soul partner . The same day she got a dream abt the boy from her dad's friend's son.. the dream was totally real to her. She doesn't know any knowledge abt that boy's family either.  But still she got some words form him that is.. (nee enna panalum unakaga Nan irupen di ♥️.. ennaya avoid pannatha.. I am all yours.. only yours.. ne evlo alagu nu unaku therila..) our heroine has some inferiority complex yet she is more beautiful. (Every teen had gone through this) but these from him made her blush in dream still she try to avoid him because he is most handsome and cool one.
Then , when they tried to kiss eachother .. the dream ends as she woke up because of her mom's daily lecture.

At Present:

She was daydreaming abt the boy . When she felt the hard gaze  from all of her family members.

She fake coughed and came to reality.

Her father : thango... poojai mudichitu unkitta onnu sollanuma.

Darshana : seri pa (with curiosity)

After completing the poojai.. her brothers started eating the prasadham.. she ate some sweets and took some sweets to her father.

Her dad : ma.. thango.. namba nalaiki en frnd v2 oda housewarming function  poorom da. Neyum enga kuda varanum ..
Said with expecting no from her because she will never attend any functions

But to his expectations she nodded as yes to her father for attending the function.

Her father was shocked and happy too.

Darshana's m.v : namba enna takkunun ok sollitom.. sari illayae... no sollanumey .. seri poovom.

After completing the day with fun , happiness with her brothers .. she went to her room and started dreaming abt the boy again.
She can't think anything beyond this.
All her emotions , love and responsibilities is waiting only for the boy .. the soulmate of her life.
She badly want to see him as she can't control the soul to be shared.
As she dreamed she started to sleep..

..
Morning at 5.00 A.m :

Dharshana woke up eventually at 5.00 a.m
Done her daily routine and went to kitchen to see her mom.

Darshana's dress

Darshana's dress
.

.
.
.
.

Her mom : paara.. en ponnu enthirichi kitchen ku vanthu iruka..

Darshana : ama ama.. Nan enna kolanthaiya.. enakum nadanthu kitchen ku.. vara theriyum..

Her mom : athu seri di... un vai peechu ku .. yaru maatapooranooo..

Darshana's m.v : nadantha nalla irukum .😌

Her mom : seri .. nee car la poi ukkaru.. un anna ... thambi ellarum ready aitanga.

Darshana : avangala? Athukullaya? Enna Amma solra.. ( with shock)

Her mom : athaan paru di.. enaku orey santhegam ah iruku..

Darshana : seri ma Nan poi ennanu pakkuren .. went to car where she saw the boys sleeping in car.

Watching them :

 Elder brothers look (Ram)

Elder brothers look
(Ram)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Younger brothers look (raj)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Darshana's m.v : nenachen.. ivanunga ipudi thunguna .. Nan enga poorathu..

She took the water bottle in hand and splashed water to her brothers who were sleeping.

They woke up with the irritating act of their sister.
They ran and try to catch instead they caught from their mother as darshana ran towards kitchen while calling her dad .

Darshana's elder brother : intha ponnungaley ipudi tha.. seri va da thambi namba poolam.. trying to escape from the scene..
There where their father screw his ear and said (en ponnu nalava da)

Her younger brother : aiyoo appa.. namba darshana va solla mudiyuma.. nanga ponnunga pathi pessunom 🤣🤣

All laughed including her father which made her angry.

After consoling her .. all went to the car and settled down.

In car ( song playing : manamaganin sathiyam)

The situation made her to want him badly to convey all the love only to him... her first love.. ❤️..

As soon as they reached the destination.
.
.
.
What she saw was really breathtaking.
......
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued