Milim in New World

Milim Nava, the powerful Demon Lord and Dragonoid, often known for her immense strength and carefree nature, suddenly finds herself in a bit of a predicament. During one of her travels, she stumbles upon a mysterious artifact that transports her to a different world, far from the world she knows.

In this new world, Milim is stripped of her powers and is transformed into an ordinary human. Confused and disoriented, she must navigate the challenges of being an average person, something she has never experienced before. She takes on a new identity and blends in with the local population, working to make ends meet and learning the value of hard work.

During her time in this world, Milim forms unexpected friendships and faces various trials that test her character and resilience. She discovers the importance of empathy and compassion, which were previously overshadowed by her overwhelming strength and power.

As Milim searches for a way to return to her world, she also comes to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of everyday life. This fanfiction explores Milim's personal growth and transformation as she goes from being a carefree Demon Lord to a humble and compassionate human, all while retaining her signature zest for life.