Old Friends and Enemies

"Satoru! Ah!" Gojo lifted you up, and spun you around, before setting you down and locking you in a loose choke hold so you were not being choked.

"Tap out, tap out!" He smirked, and you struggled a bit before tapping his arm.

He let go and immediately started tickling your sides. You burst out laughing.

"You're so ticklish!" Gojo laughed as you curled over in laughter on the couch.

Gojo stopped tickling you and leaned down to give you a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You're a jerk." You playfully pushed Gojo's cheek, and he just smiled at you.

He lifted you up again and laid on the couch, putting you on top of him so your head was on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and gently stroked your back, giving you a kiss on your face every once in a while.

"I missed you while I was gone..." He whined.

"I missed you too...being gone on one mission for a whole week is kind of ridiculous."

"Blame the higher ups sweetheart. They send me on these useless missions." He sighed and used his thumb and index finger to put in the corners of your mouth and force you into a smile, "You're so cute when you smile, yet you never do."

You shrugged and used your two index fingers to force his lips into a smile. He just smiled big in response.

"Smile for me, before I body slam you into the couch." He joked.

"That escalated quickly." you gave him a weird look that was mixed with a laugh.

"I'm just kidding I won't body slam you."

"I was really worried about you doing that, Satoru." you responded sarcastically.

"Thank goodness I cleared it up for you, am I right?" He smiled when he responded with the same sarcastic undertone you had used. The playful banter always had Gojo falling deeper in love.

"Yeah, thank goodness. I was really terrified for a second."

"If I body slammed you, you would die probably."

"No," you joked, "I would just do it back, and you would die."

"I don't know about that sweetheart."

"I would beat you. I could beat you up right now."

"Then do it."

"Hmmmmmm...No. I'm storing my power."

"Really now?"

"Yeah."

"For what?" Gojo chuckled.

"Its a....it's a secret."

"You're such a nerd."

"How'd you know?"

"I know because every time I get home from work you're reading some lame book about science."

"I feel attacked."

"Good."

You poked his cheek, and he pretended to die.

"Does this mean I defeated the man, the myth, the legend, Gojo Satoru?"

Gojo grabbed your face and pulled you into a passionate kiss. When he pulled away however, he saw a veil in front of you face, and he sat up, looking around.

Itadori was standing over him, shaking him awake. "Sensei! Sensei!"

Gojo put his hands up, "I'm awake, I'm awake-"

"Yuki's being arrested!"

"What?!"

"She gave us a map of all the best hidden passage ways out of her district, and was arrested by Maki for being a traitor!"

"Shit!" Gojo grabbed the map from Itadori's hand, and looked at it. He looked towards the window, and used his six eyes to peer onto the ground where Yuki was being arrested. Middle Eastern Protesters were yelling and shouting at both Maki and Yuki while being pushed back by some of Maki's soldiers.

Gojo pointed the opposite way. "We're heading that way, no questions." He stood up and grabbed Itadori's arm. He went to the other side of the room and ran towards the window and jumping out onto the neighboring building. Itadori followed behind.

They began hopping over buildings away from the commotion. When they finally made it to the border however, a cursed spirit came out of nowhere, and attacked Gojo and Itadori. Gojo easily dodged, but Itadori was hit.

"Satoru-kun!" Gojo recognized the voice immediately, however he did not expect to hear it.

"Shouldn't you be dead...Geto-kun?" Gojo turned his head slowly, and was shocked to see his former best friend, Geto Suguru, standing on the building across from him.

"Gojo-Sensei! It's Kiko's technique!" Itadori, ran back over, but was thrown off the building by the curse spirit.

Geto smiled, and jumped over to the same building Gojo was on. "Long time no see!"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was offered the opportunity to purify the human race if I could bring your head on a silver platter to Sukuna, so I accepted!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Gojo, you did this first, and you know it. You were the one who asked if we should kill non-sorcerers."

"I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was high."

"High on what? Fighting?"

"On cursed energy god dammit! I had just fought Toji and defeated him. I don't even know what shit went down that day, but some shit went down and I was high."

"I've already reconciled with you! You should be dead! I shouldn't be having this conversation! I shouldn't even be here! I should be at home, spending time with my wife! Instead I'm stuck in the shitty future just trying to figure out if she's even alive or not!" Gojo was pissed. He was tired of all that had happened so far, and he was tired of running. Back home he was finally happy. He had an excellent group of first year students, he was the strongest and had the higher ups under control,  and he had a beautiful wife and he had wanted to start trying for a baby with her. Now it was all going to hell for him.

"Cry a river about it Satoru! Meanwhi-"

The sound of gushing blood and torn flesh filled the air. Geto's head rolled to Gojo's feet, and stopped. Gojo slowly lifted his face from Geto's head to his falling body. Right behind him stood a blessing from the gods who held a bloody sword in hand.

"Megumi..."

"Gojo..."