FOUR (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 24th, OF SEP 2023.)
(EDITED ON 11, OF AUGUST 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

*******

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{TWILIGHT}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Alice yellow Porsche finally turns off the paved highway and onto a long serpentine dirt road until, finally, it reaches a small meadow, in the centre of which sits a timeless graceful house. The Porsche pulls up and Alice climbs out, and speeds to the other side of the car and holds the door for Bella who was surprised.

"It's... wonderful." Bella mutters as Alice smiles, "I know, Esme designed it." Alice says as Bella looks at her shocked, "Esme did all of this?" She asks as Alice nods as she takes her hand. They head inside. Once the door had closed, Alice guides Bella into the large, bright house.

Walls of glass look out on the river. Everything's open and white. Historical objects are tastefully placed throughout. "It's so light and open." Bella says as she takes her jacket off with the help of Alice, "Why did you expected coffins, dungeons and moats?"

Alice asks jokily as Bella rolls her eyes at her mate. "No... not moats." Bella says as they walk into the next room which had stairs. "This is the one place we never have to hide." Alice says as Bella nods in understanding, their was a sudden clang coming from the kitchen.

Alice shakes her head, chuckling. "I knew they would do this." Alice says, as they head up stairs. Bella and Alice who enter to find the kitchen in full swing. Dr. Cullen, Emmett, Rosalie, and Esme prepare elaborate platters of Italian pastas and antipasti.

Esme rolls out a pizza dough and fans tomatoes around it in an instant. Rosalie holds a ball of lattes, disinterested. "Is she even Italian?" Rose asks as Emmet looks at her and shrugs, "Her name is Bella."

"I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what." Carlisle says while cutting up some meat, Esme sees Bella and stops, emanating maternal warmth. "Bella. We're making Italiano for you." Esme says as she walks up to Bella with a sweet smile.