My Best Friends

Ash's POV:

I finally did it. I won the World Coronation Series and became a Pokémon master just as I always dreamed. I looked out upon the crowd and saw everyone cheering. I never thought I'd make it this far, but thanks to all the support of my Pokémon and my friends, I did. As I was listening to the cheering and celebrated with my Pokémon, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Leon. "Congratulations Ash! You really gave me an all out battle and showed me the true bond that you have with your Pokémon!" He exclaimed while a huge smile covered his face and his eyes shone with a fire that was not going to be extinguished for a very long time.

"Thanks! You gave me an amazing battle and I would love to battle you again one day!" I replied beaming with pride and excitement. With that we both smiled at each other and shook hands as the crowd roared louder. After accepting my trophy, I headed out the stadium and towards Goh and Chloe. They both congratulated me and we all went back to Chloe's house. 

A few days later, it was time to say goodbye. I was sad to say bye to another group of friends, but there were more regions and more Pokémon to find. I just couldn't stop here. As mom pulled up, we said our final goodbyes and I waved to them one last time. Turning around, I sat and look out the window and thought about the future and what it held for me. As we pulled in the driveway,  I realized how dark it was outside and just how tired I was. Mom made dinner and we ate and talked for awhile then we said goodnight as I when up to bed.

Misty's POV:

I couldn't believe what I had just seen. I was in shock and awe as I watched Ash Ketchum take on the world champion and win. I knew he was always amazing, but I never thought he had this kind of power. When we travelled together, it was almost like he skated by with getting every badge that he got until he won the Orange League. Looking at him now, I feel like he was hiding his true power the whole time. He saved the world while I travelled with him as well, so I don't know why I'm so surprised. Oh I miss travelling with him. It always gave me a breath of fresh air and excitement, because you never knew what was going to happen when you were with Ash. That's why I like him so much, not to mention, he always cared for Pokémon and people so much that he'd put his life on the line just to save them.

I later returned to Cerulean and wondered what would happen if I would have stayed with him. I looked at an old picture of me, Ash, and Brock. I sighed and thought about if I would ever see him again. As I changed into my boy shorts and a crop tee for the night, I whispered "I love you, Ash Ketchum." I laid on the pillow said goodnight to Togepi and fell asleep.

3rd Person POV:

The next morning, Ash woke up with a thunderous shock from Pikachu, as the yellow mouse snickered. Shaking off the shock, he got up out of the bed and got changed. Over the years, his body changed to the point where he was no longer the skinny kid that he was when he first started his Pokémon journey. His muscles shaped him into quite a good looking guy that would make almost any girl drool. After getting changed, he headed downstairs to be stopped in his tracks. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Everyone who ever travelled with him was in his house. To say that he was shocked was an understatement, he looked around with a big grin excited to see everyone, but that changed when he noticed their expressions. His Kanto friends were all glaring at everyone else in the room, while everyone else was glaring at Ash. "Hey everyone, what's going on?" He asked nervously as Pikachu hopped up on his shoulder.

"What's going on Ash, is that we think you should give up and admit that you drugged your Pokémon." Cilan said as he stepped up looking very serious. Ash was taken back as were his Kanto friends. "We all know you're weak as fuck and couldn't beat Leon unless you drugged your Pokémon, so just admit it you worthless punk." Dawn said while spitting at him. They all looked at him with disgust in their eyes as his eyes were wide with surprise and sadness.

"Fuck you guys! Ash would never drug his Pokémon just to beat Leon." Brock yelled out with anger covering his face. "Yea, plus he cares too much for Pokémon to think about doing something like that!" Misty exclaimed as tears filled her eyes not believing what she was hearing. How could they say this about him? "What about all the times Ash saved the world? Did yall forget about that?" Gary and Delia asked. "Of course not, he drugged his Pokémon then too! He also had help from everyone here, not to mention the fact he risked all of our lives just so he could get his five minutes of fame" Paul said glaring like usual. "He's a disgrace and we should never have thought of him as our older brother" Bonnie and Max replied. The Alolan gang nodded as did Goh and Chloe.

Ash and the Kanto gang all looked at the traitors with disgust. "Oh, don't even think about skipping town. We already told the cops and Officer Jenny is already on her way to arrest you." May said grinning wickedly. Ash looked at the ones that didn't betray him and nodded. "Pikachu use electro web to encase the traitors so we can escape.! Everyone who's with me let's go!" He exclaimed as Pikachu let loose an electro web and trapped the traitors who tried rushing forward. Everyone ran out the door and headed towards Professor Oak's lab and rushed in almost giving the professor a heart attack as he jumped up. "My word what is the meaning of this commotion?" He asked looking very confused. 

Everyone explained the situation about what happened and what the traitors said. The professor just shook his head and spoke" Well that's just not right. Ash my boy, you have my undying support as well as everyone else here in this room. Now what are we going to do?"

Ash thought about it for a minute then asked if there were any new regions that were far away from all the others. Gary nodded and said "One has just been discovered and only a few select people have the location to it. One of those people just happens to be yours truly Ashy-boy." Gary laid out a map and circled a plot of land on the map. "This region is know as the Paldea region. It has a whole variety of new and exciting Pokémon." He said smiling.

Ash smiled and nodded replying "Then let's start fresh there. Build a new life and a new home, all of us together!" Everyone nodded and cheered and Ash knew he had his true best friends and family with him. They all went outside and let out their flying type Pokémon as Misty joined Ash on Charizard wrapping her arms around his waist and Delia doing the same with Professor Oak on Pidgeot. Brock and Gary got on Dragonite as well when the traitors started yelling for them to stop. Without hesitation they all took off into the night sky headed for Paldea.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you've enjoyed it. I will be working on this one alot more than my other one. I would like to feature someone's art as the cover for my story so please don't be shy. Thank you and Have a great night!

PS: I don't own any of Pokémon!

BBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!