🐿️-20-🐻

⚠️Double update ⚠️
🔞
Song recommendation:
SB19- I want You

Hongjoong let out a frustrated sigh when his doorbell wouldn't stop ringing. Who the fuck comes at 2 pm in someone's house; he complained mentally. Any person with normal sleeping schedule would be accepting over the fact but, Hongjoong's 2pm is his morning. Especially on a Saturday.

He mastered the melody for 'The Leaders' finally but it took him until 5 in the morning to finish it. He and Jongho decided to do 'Don't Stop' first since his ideas seemed to be more fitting and organized. It came out beautifully and Jongho's voice was plain bliss to the ears.

Hongjoong would be so over if it wasn't for Jongho. He'd probably have to redo the semester cause if he failed his mixtape he would not be granted graduation; Mr. Park would make sure of that.

Scratching his head annoyed he opened the door harshly. He was a second away from shouting at the uninvited guest but his voice automatically muted by itself; since in front of him stood the purple head that made his insides churn.

Widening his eyes the older gasped audibly, blushing over the fact that he was standing in front of the polished boy with a mess for hair, a tee that barely reached his ass, no pants and sleep still evident in his not washed face.

"J-jongho-" he mumbled, looking at his clothes and then down to his tee, ashamed. He failed to notice how Jongho's eyes darkened at the sight. "What are you doing here?" He asked, blush still bright on his cheeks.

"I just wanted to visit... is that bad?" He replied hesitantly. He did come uninvited, he'd be done for life if he wasn't welcomed. By Hongjoong at that; specifically speaking.

"Uh? No, no! Of course it's good... but I wouldn't greet you looking like shit if you'd told me in advance!" Hongjoong rubbed the sleep off his eyes, whining. Jongho only let a chuckle out, eyes dropping down to the other's unclothed legs. They looked smooth; if you asked the younger.

Jongho strolled right in front of the older, looking down at him through his eyelashes. "If you knew what you're doing to me right now; you wouldn't be saying that" he whispered, pecking Hongjoong's lips.

Hongjoong whimpered at the feeling of the other's soft lips and his earlier comment. Stepping aside, he let the younger in. "You go sit there, I'll go change into something more suitable" he said, pushing the younger towards the sofa. But the other's voice stopped his jogging midway.

"Please don't"

Jongho begged before sitting on the sofa. Hongjoong blushed badly before continuing on his tracks. And listening to the younger he just washed his face and teeth before he returned to his living room; gaining a satisfied grin from the purple head.

Jongho smiled at the older, patting his lap, signing him to sit on it instead. Hongjoong's eyes almost popped out of their sockets but complied either way. Before he could sit sideways Jongho jerked his left hand, the younger wanted Hongjoong to straddle him. Not just sit on him.

"Jongho.." Hongjoong whispered embarrassed. "You don't want to?" Jongho asked hesitantly. Shaking his head to deny the question Hongjoong climbed on top of the taller, facing the beautiful boy.

"What did you do yesterday? You look tired as fuck" Jongho questioned, frowning at how much the older didn't take care of himself. "Oh!" The black and white haired boy exclaimed eyebrows raising in delight. "I just finished The Leaders" he said happily bouncing on the other's lap. Which was a bad decision according to the younger.

Don't ask.

"You did?" He replied as happy for the boy. "I knew my pretty little smart baby boy could" Jongho added, pinching the older's red cheeks. "Thank you" he mumbled playing with his shirt's hem. Which tickled Jongho's mind cause more of the milky white thighs came into display.