Pre twilight 1

Trigger warning: Abuse. And the witch trials. If this affects you then i highly recommend you don't read this part. 

It was the year 350 BCE when it all started. 

Flashback:

Me and my siblings woke up to screaming. It was our mother's scream.

I tried to get my twins to stay back so they don't have to see what is going on.

Even though we are 16 they don't aren't as mature as me. I know what goes on with my mom and dad. I tried to stop it before but she said not to. But i get it its a mothers duty to protect her children.  We are her only things she wants from this useless marriage she has with Sam.  She knows he is a monster. But we can't leave without risking our lives. Which she won't do. This was a arranged marrige by their fathers. Even with my grandma saying no.

In this time women have no choice in who they marry.  Its the fathers or a man comes to the girl's father to betrothal them. It all depends. That time was horrible and torture. Women in this time are killed if they don't comply. It was marry or suffer the consequences

a/n i dont know it that is true!  I'm sorry if this offends you.  That time was never recorded. The earliest time recorded is 3200 BCE. This is just a apart of the story! It is not real. If this triggers you then don't read this. 

my siblings ran out of the room before i could stop them.

They saw their father slap their mother. Which makes Jane use her power with out her knowing. The triplets father falls down to his knees screaming. 

Jane soon snapes out of the trance she was in and their father runs out of the house.

Soon a witch hunt begins.

And The triplets are tied to the stake and burned as witches.

But before they could die, Aro rushes in and turns his soul children.

Aro found out they were his soul children when he was passing through this small village.

When he found out about his kids getting burned at the stake he ran over there as fast as he could. He also brought some of his most loyal guard members to kill the humans. After all they harmed his kids. But he left the ones who tied them up. And their father alive.

Flashback over.

you can read this part,

And that is how witch triplets were turned into vampires.

Summary:

The triplets Jane, Alec, And Piper were killed because they were supposedly witches and Aro saved his soul kids.