⚠️Classifications and the universe⚠️ Pls read this part

⚠️Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters or art and will not take credit for them thay rightfully belong to Horikoshi the writer of Mha⚠️

So I wanted to tell a bit about the universe and how I'm writing it. This is a classification AU based off of a fanfic my friend told me about. Witch sadly I can't find it but otherwise it would have a link and well dissevered credit. 

The Classifications

A little— someone who regresses to a young age and basically just acts like a kid thay give off a sent that tells people how thay feels. And are often more emotional. Thay tend to be shorter than most of the people around them.

Caregiver— a caregiver is often a motherly and loving person who can be stern but still knows how to show affection. Thay tend to be more over protective and can release and claiming sent. Try to be patient and more of a pacifist but can be violent if they think you are being aggressive towards someone they love.

Neutral— thay are seen as people who are not to emotional or motherly often of a average height and are seen as average citizens but can still show tendencies of these characteristics.

Switch— a switch is someone who switches between the three classifications
A little switch is someone who occasionally needs to regress to stay emotionally and physically happy and healthy but not as much as littles.
A caregiver switch is someone who for short periods of time will have a strong motherly need to take care of people around them specially littles and/or children.
A neutral switch is someone who like a caregiver switch will have a strong compulsion to become super motherly for short periods of time and or regres.

The most common switch are
Caregiver to little or vice versa
Neutral to caregiver 
Neutral to little

Other switch Arn't as well known so I'm not going to try to explain what it might look like.

Littles so far
Toya( dabi )
Toga
Tenko( shigaraki )

Caregivers
Mick
Midnight
Miss joke
Korogiri
Big sis mange

Neutrals
All might
Meriko
Vlad king

Switch's
Hawks
Aizawa
Mt lady

By the way I'm dyslexic so if things are spelled wrong I'm really sorry I'm trying my best. I'll probably post something every one or two weeks on Saturday.
          This is my first ever time writing a fan fic. So I'm sorry if it really bad and cringe I'm sorry. Idc if you don't like it. Just pls try and be nice. I'm open for constructive criticism. I also only just started officially being a part of the Mha fandom so if I get anything wrong pls correct me.

⚠️Again if anyone knows a fan fic like this I'd love to know maybe I can find the fanfic my friend was talking about because I really do want to give credit.⚠️