23 ⋆ SHOW SOME KINDNESS?

BAD THINGS - MACHINE GUN KELLY FR CAMILA CABELLO

"Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say? It's complicated"

Kinda short chapter ig lol hav fun.

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪

Driving through the neighborhood is my favorite part about leaving the house that seems so locked in.

The wind and fresh air that might not be fresh.

This kinda feels like freedom.

Living in a mansion with more than one person is crazy. It's just Skulls, me, Roxy, Sapphire, and sometimes Axol. It always feels packed being there even though it's a large mansion here in LA. I hadn't seen Axol in a while before I had to leave LA months ago.

He's Roxy's younger brother.

Just a twenty-year-old crackhead who's gonna turn twenty-one this month. Roxy told me that he asked for Strippers and is most likely gonna flirt with them even if he doesn't even know how.

I stepped through the entrance, "I'm gonna be the one who picks out the items." I took a shopping cart while he was behind me on his phone like he was during the whole ride here. "Why are you on your phone so much?" I question with a murmur, instantly tapping his shoulder a few times.

"None of your business." He walks off and I push the basket, ready to run his ass over with. "Anyway... what do you want for lunch or dinner?" I asked him as I was walking beside him.

He takes off his glasses, "I don't know." I could hear the frustration coming out of his mouth. "I used to cook everything myself and I feel like I make the same thing every month. Show me what you got besides singing and dancing."

"H, you should've told me not to come with you 'cause you still sound pissed off." I headed to the bakery area. "I'm just trying to do you a favor."