Luxy x Carol headcanons

Luxy loves Country Music. Carol isn't a huge fan but she loves watching Luxy do his silly little dances to it.

Carol's pet name for Luxy is 'Luxy-boo' (that's my pet name for him so now it's hers too.)
His for her is 'Care-bear'

He tries to get her to be in his promotional ads:
Luxy: "Come on Carol baby, it's not that difficult just help me sell some dildos!"
Carol: "For the last time Luxy, I don't wanna help you sell your dirty dildos!"
Luxy: "Please Care-bear! You know people are more likely to buy stuff if a pretty woman such as yourself endorses it!"
Carol: "I'm touched that you would say that, but the answer is still no."

He writes her poems. She keeps all of them in a special box.

She can be sarcastic and kinda cold but he's just a lil ray of sunshine and isn't bothered by what she says because he knows it's all out of affection ❤️‍🩹

Occasionally she'll keep him company while he's on the hunt for used sex toys. ("No, this isn't helping you, Luxy, this is just me keeping my boyfriend company. There's one right there by the way.")

Dates consist of romantic candle-lit picnics.

Carol would never admit it, but she loves cuddling Luxy and is always delighted when he asks to (she pretends to be annoyed). Luxy likes to be the little spoon.

Note:
I am so obsessed with them and this ship that I'm probably gonna make a oneshot book based around them. If you wanna see edits of them follow my account on Instagram @ goblin.girl__

Thanks for reading!