Why?

In the late night, Subspace, with bad injuries and wounds, is walking in a strange desert whose name he doesn't even know. It turns out Subspace has entered the Lost Temple region. He has been in the Lost Temple area for a few hours without knowing where he is. After walking for an hour, Subspace faints when he sees someone sitting on a large rock. The person walks closer to him and says, "You? How did you get here?" From his voice, it could be assumed that the person is Medkit. The doctor approaches the scientist and checks the condition of his body. After checking, it turns out that the scientist is still alive but lacks blood due to a deep wound on his head. Medkit is just about to leave Subspace to die there because he's thinking, "Why would he help someone who took out one of his eyes?" But he remembers something that happened several years ago before they became enemies and before they worked together. Medkit changes his mind, picks up Subspace, and takes him to his house. After arriving at Medkit's house, he puts Subspace on his bed and bandages the scientist's wounds.

After about three hours pass, Subspace wakes up and immediately realizes that he's not outside. He looks around the room and finds Medkit sitting in a chair right next to him. He feels confused because his enemy has helped him. Suddenly, Medkit wakes up and says, "Are you awake? Don't think I've forgiven you." Subspace just nods. Subspace realizes that his chest is bandaged and says, "Did you take off my shirt?!" Subspace looks angry. The doctor answers, "What if I did? What will you do? You should be grateful that I saved you." The scientist says, "Whatever!! I can heal my own wounds!! I don't need your help!!" Medkit looks angry and answers him, "Oh yeah? Well, if you don't need my help, then get out of my house now." Subspace responds, "Nuh uh!!" Medkit sighs, "You're still the same." Medkit yawns and immediately falls asleep. Subspace looks at him and says, "How could he want to help me? We're both enemies, right?"

At 12 am, Subspace has not slept and realizes that Medkit is continuously squirming while asleep. Subspace wants to ignore him but remembers that Medkit had helped him. He pulls Medkit closer to him and hugs him. After being hugged, Medkit stops squirming and continues sleeping. Subspace stares at Medkit's face for a few minutes and then immediately stops, realizing what he has just done. "Huh? What am I? Am I... no way!!" Subspace continues to sleep and hugs Medkit tightly. The two of them look like lovers sleeping together, but in reality, they are enemies who truly hate each other. Is this... Enemies to lovers?

-To be continue

(Sorry this was short!! I'll do other chapter later!!)

SHUT UP OLD ME!!!! KYS!!!!!!