Hello!

Hello everyone!

First of all, HUGE thank you to every single one of you who participated! I can't believe the number of amazing entries I've gotten. It was nearly impossible to choose, I swear.

Thank you to @andallthatjaz1d for making the amazing cover! She made another cover that was equally amazing so I've decided to include it later on. She has made all the covers for Anarchy, Anarchy: Annihilation, AND Resolution so it's only right she made this one as well!

I've put up a photo of my world map project I was working on a while ago! I promised to show you guys but never had a place to do it, so here it is! There is a pin in every city I have a reader in (that told me, anyway)! Some pins represent multiple people because there are more than one of you from a lot of cities! It's pretty incredible to see that I have readers in all but fourteen countries around the world. That's pretty mind-blowing, and I love each and every one of you.

Back to the edit contest: I think I got everyone, but I'm human and make mistakes so if you made me something and I forgot to include you, please tell me! Hopefully that doesn't happen but if it does, I'm very sorry!

If you were working on something but didn't get it finished by the deadline, please finish and still show me! I'll absolutely be able to use it in future chapters or for other things :)

Okay! Please enjoy the edits, and remember, be nice. I absolutely will not allow any negative comments (which there shouldn't be because everything is awesome) on something someone worked very hard on.

Be positive, and enjoy all the various edits!

The last chapter will announce the winner, as well as some general info about how I'll use the character! Enjoy!