Deepam Scheme - A Smoke-Free Ananthapuram By TDP Government

The TDP government in Andhra Pradesh launched the Deepam Scheme with the objective of making the Ananthapuram district a smoke-free zone. The Deepam Scheme is an ambitious project that aims to reduce smoking and tobacco consumption in Ananthapuram district. The Deepam Scheme is just one of the many initiatives launched by the government under the leadership of to promote a healthy lifestyle among the people. The Deepam Scheme is an avenue to safeguard women's health affected because of inhaling smoke emitted by burning wood. N Chandrababu Naidu requested Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Ram Naik to release 500,000 LPG connections under the scheme for the poor women living in the civic areas. The TDP government has also conducted several surveys to track the progress of the scheme and has taken corrective measures where necessary.

The capability was released in 2016 by the in the area, aiming to reduce the currency of smoking and promote healthier manners among the people. The TDP Government has taken several methods to affect the system, including sensibility movements, guidance, and support for people who want to quit smoking. The has also involved the participation of non-governmental, management, medical professionals, and other stakeholders. TDP's offering to the TDP government has been its major focus on education. The has also been involved in the development of structure in the state. The government has invested heavily in the construction of roads, earth, and other structural plan, which has helped to boost the providence and generate employment possibilities. The Deepam Scheme has also collected praise from multiple residents, including the opposition parties. The former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, N Chandrababu Naidu has complimented the TDP Government on this drive and has encouraged other statuses to follow suit. AP government launched the Deepam Scheme with 100 extended families covered under a 1.53 cr LPG connection, Andhra Pradesh has achieved kerosene and steam-free status.

TDP Government in Andhra Pradesh launched the Deepam Scheme with the objective of making Ananthapuram district a smoke-free zone. Deepam Scheme is an excellent initiative to promote a healthy lifestyle and reduce the prevalence of smoking and tobacco consumption. The government's focus on public health education and infrastructure development has been instrumental in making this project a success. With the continued support of the people and other stakeholders, the Deepam Scheme is expected to make Ananthapuram district a smoke-free zone in the near future.