Prologue

I am so excited to meet him.

Wait for me Ishaan! I'll definitely tell you about my feelings today.

I take extra efforts to get ready. What? It's not everyday when you realize your feelings for someone. And today, you'll be mine forever Mr. Ishaan Malhotra.

I bring the flowers and set my hair for the nth time. Who says only boys do these type of things. They also want someone who can gift them flowers just like we girls do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today I am smiling genuinely. The smile is not fake. It feels like I am smiling for real after ages.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I get out of the cab and reach the venue. I glance at my phone to see any calls from Chels. Nah... Looks like she must be busy with the preparations.

I open the door only to meet with loud music. Urghhh why did you get late bro. Now how will I find Ishaan in there?

Huh! Let's go Bhumiiii khi to mil hi jayega vo.

(You'll find him somewhere)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am walking plus bumping with everyone. Just to know guys I always bump into someone cause I can't walk straight. Hehe.

.

.

.

Hushhhh finally I spot Ishaan. His back is facing me and he is.......... dancing with someone?

"Omggg look they're looking so pretty naa"

"Yeah just like match made in heaven"

My eyes starts welling up with tears.

Does she actually look good with her?

Was I... was I being delusional all along?

But.... he himself says-

"Oh yes and I heard he proposed her last night and they're now in a relationship"

My heart brakes then and there. I- I can't think straight. Suddenly I hear my name being called.

"And now I'd like to call Bhumi to sing a song"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I take a deep breath to control my tears.

"We were both young, when I first saw you...."

*************************

Heyy cutiess!! Hope you like the prologue. That's just a glimpse of this story. To read more... stay connected!

Do comment and vote. It keeps me motivated. Ignore grammatical mistakes guys!

Have a great day/night ♡