mosquito love :3

i wasn't like the others. i was quite different to be honest. it's like i was being targeted. like the mosquito government put a law out to aim for me and me only. everybody else got away
scot-free, but me? i didn't. i always thought that maybe i had done something to piss off the mosquito clan, maybe i had killed their master, but that simply wasn't the case.

hi. my name is zanzara, coincidentally meaning mosquito, but that little detail isn't important now. as i said, i was always getting bitten, no matter the weather, time, season, always. and honestly, i had just gotten used to it. i mean what was i supposed to do? cry about it? not going to happen.

i was sitting on my bed, the window open and the lovely cool breeze flowing through my long, dirty blonde hair. i was on facetime with my bestie, she was talking about her new boyfriend and how sexy he was. god she was annoying. even so, i keep my poker face and just listen to whatever she says, smiling and nodding my head every so often.

all of a sudden, i feel something. something.. small land on my arm. i look down and see another one of those awful, awful little creatures. a mosquito. i'm about to slap it off my arm, but as i look closer, i see something. his stupid little face as a smirk on it. a smirk? it puts its grubby little fingers over its smirking mouth in a way to say "shush and let me stay". i blush. i had to admit, it was pretty cute. i'm staring at it in awe as i hear my name being called over and over again. i forgot i was on call with my friend.

"sorry, sorry.. i just saw something" i say quickly, hoping she wouldn't ask any further questions. she looks at me suspiciously but nods and keeps blabbering on about her boyfriend. i stare back at the little mosquito but notice it's gone. i let out a sad sigh until i see something on my nose. could it be? it was. it was standing on my nose and smirking at me. i can see it much better now close up, and i had to say... it was quite attractive. i noticed it was actually a he by his muscular body and that incredible sharp jawline.

then i feel pain, i feel the little rascal drinking my blood as if it was some delicious cocktail. i'm about to slap it off, for real this time, but he flies to my ear and whispers into it. my god, his voice was amazing. his deep, manly, mosquito voice.

"zanzara... zara, if i may? i must say, your blood is just exquisite. unlike the other blood i've tasted before. do not kill me." he says in that deep, gravely voice. hearing him speak for the first time is enough to make my cheeks heat up. i decide on not killing him before turning to my phone once again.

"hey bsf/n, i have to go." i mention and she nods her head, hanging up. i turn back to the mosquito and realise that he doesn't look like normal mosquitos. he smirks at my realisation and speaks into my ear once again.

"that's right, i'm no normal mosquito. i'm master mosquito." i gasp. he was.. he was the master mosquito. wow.. i'd heard stories, but i thought that they were just fairy tails. i look to the window and see yet another mosquito. master mosquito notices the competition and floed to my nose again, as if to protect me. the other mosquito lands on my nose too and tries to drink my blood. master mosquito grabs him by the antenna ( i think mosquitoes have antenna) and starts to fight him.

"she's mine, do you understand?! she's mine and mine only!" he growls as the other mosquito doesn't even stand a chance. master mosquito is just too strong.. too hunky. the other mosquito passes out and falls to the carpet, making a dramatic death scene right before my eyes. i open my mouth to say something before i get cut off.

"shh.. don't think about it" he whispers as a wide smirk spreads across his face. he gives me a quick kiss on my lips before flying out the window, leaving me alone with just my thoughts and red cheeks. i couldn't tell anybody about this.

falling for a mosquito was frowned upon...