A Gorgeous Day for a Walk

Hey guys, I'm honestly so fucked rn with pain, I need to take a break from work but can't which is why y'all are getting so much high fanfiction. It helps me regulate the pain and also actually relax when I'm off. But yeah, that's why there's so much coming at you lol. Hope you enjoy this one. Please mind tags.

It's a free use universe, but only Aizawa (and Yamada) touch Shinsou - it's legit just free-use world so I could justify having NO ONE react negatively to the scene lol. Also Shinsou is adopted and 18+ but ya, incest. Enjoy.

Aizawa looked up as his son entered the room

Aizawa looked up as his son entered the room. Ever since Aizawa and Hizashi had adopted Shinsou at a few days before his eighteenth birthday, years ago, Shinsou would check his outfits in the morning with them.

That day, he wore a short black skirt, no underwear of course, paired with a loose distressed band tee he'd cut into a crop top, striped thigh-high socks, a collar with his name on it, and a pair of cat ears that blended in perfectly with his hair. It was a little impractical for the weather, considering they were going to the park, but Shinsou always ran hot.

"Acceptable." Aizawa took a sip of his coffee, scanning Shinsou again. "Are you wearing your tail? I don't see it."

Shinsou flushed. Aizawa had gotten him a cat tail butt plug that matched his hair and cat ears earlier that week. "It's..." Shinsou shuffled slightly. "It's too big for me, daddy."

Aizawa's eyes narrowed. "Really?" He set down his coffee mug. "That's a bold faced lie, baby. I want it to be visible when we go for our walk, pet." He stood up, stepping closer to Shinsou. "I sized that plug to your other ones so what is it? Are you afraid people will notice what a good slut you are for me?" He leaned in, so his face was only inches from Shinsou's. He ran a finger up Shinsou's exposed thigh, making him shiver. "Or maybe it's because, deep down inside, you love people knowing what a good slut you are for me, and you don't want to admit it."

Shinsou whined and leaned up, desperate for a kiss. Aizawa chuckled and gave his pet what he wanted. When they broke a part, he murmured in Shinsou's ear, "I love seeing you like this, my sweet pet. Besides..." He pressed a soft kiss to Shinsou's neck. "It makes me so proud to know everyone gets to see you paraded around town looking like this."

Shinsou took a shaky breath. "I... will you put my tail in for me?"

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "You know, if that's all you wanted, you could have asked." He fetched the toy from Shinsou's room and worked it into his son's ass. Once it was inside, Aizawa positioned it so that it came out the top of the skirt, constantly tugging slightly on Shinsou's ass and also making sure more people saw the tail. Finally, he hooked a leash into Shinsou's collar before leading him outside.

The walk to the park was relatively uneventful. The free-use society meant no one really looked at either Shinsou or Aizawa, but Shinsou would occasionally whimper or moan as the plug shifted inside him with each step. As they walked through the bustling streets, Aizawa made sure to keep a tight hold on Shinsou's leash to keep him close to his side. Every now and then, some random passerby would compliment Shinsou's cat costume, and every time, Aizawa would give that person a knowing smirk as they continued on their way.