Unknown room.
Sneha: Leave me! I didn't do anything.

Man: It's your fault your mom is dead Sneha. Do you want your father to be dead do.

Sneha was shock to look at that person.
"Reyansh" she whispered in shock!

Sneha: Reyansh don't touch me.

Reyansh: No these two stupid brother beat me yesterday. I am going to take my revenge. What a better way to take my revenge with you. You means a lot to them. They both love you.

Sneha: They don't

Sneha: They don't. We are just best friends...

Reyansh; God. Open your eyes Sneha. Abeer and Shivaay... they both want you. Can't you see how much they love you. They can died for you!

Sneha: No!

Reyansh: Are you this stupid! Shivaay and Abeer love you! That's why I am going to ruin you!

Sneha: shut up. Leave me alone!

Reyansh: NO!
Reyansh walk to Sneha and touch her waist gently.

Sneha: Please Reyansh.

Reyansh: No....just spend this night with me Sneha. Then I will leave you! Or else you can say goodbye to your father for life.

Sneha: Shut up....

Reyansh hold Sneha and pull her in his lap. Reyansh remove Sneha veil...and touch her arm and waist gently. Sneha was feeling disgustingly. She was crying loudly.

They both heard the door break

Reyansh look toward the door and saw Om, Shivaay and Abeer.

Shivaay and Abeer run directly to Reyansh and punch him mercilessly.

Om went to Sneha immediately. He untied Sneha immediately. He look for her veil and cover her. He take off his blazer and put it on Sneha...

Om carry Sneha and was about to go but he look at these two boy. They were both so angry and they could kill Reyansh. He didn't want that.. as he didn't want them to ruin their life as they were still young.