Chapter 1: Chaos at first day

"My name is Suna Kota, or Kota Suna. I am from Germany and is delighted to join you guys in this school year."

That got Aiki to hum in thought, giving the new guy his respect for speaking impressive English. He might ask for some few tips at other words in English.

For now though. He doesn't really give a shit and continues to be empty minded the whole time while writing something random on a piece of paper on his desk. He could hear some of the girls swooning at the new student's English voice... He doubt most of them could even speak English despite having a subject about it.

"thank you for the lovely introduction! now why don't you go take a seat at the vacant chair at the back. I'm sure Hirota would want a company" the teacher chimed in.

now wait a damn minute-

before he could even lift his head up and process, German boy is already making his way over. Damn this class and damn that teacher, he chose the far back of the class for a reason!

He was busy having a villain arc in his mind that he didn't even noticed the new student tilting his head curiously at the sight of a gloomy Aiki. "is something the matter? I could change seats if you're not comfortable having a seat mate." his accent deep voice rang out

Great. "n-no. It's alright, you can have the seat" Aiki said when he snapped out of his gaze and awkwardly gesture to the seat where the new student is suppose to sit, said new student beamed at him with the most softest smile he could ever seen from someone and took the seat to his right while placing his bag on the floor beside the chair.. did he not see the hook beside the desk?

Considering this is a foreign school for the new kid, Aiki just sighed and let it go as he focus on the lesson happening in front now.

----------

Class is over an hour ago, how in the magical three non-existence realms did Aiki got into this situation?

A short summary of what happened. After class, usually Aiki's classmates would've gone bullcrack around the classroom while waiting for the next teacher to come in, he didn't expect the new student would be the sole reason of why they were more BULLCRACK than usual.

Boys being touchy and pestering with the next student, one is literally clung over his shoulder for some reason. The girls are being the most annoying out of all of them as they ask the new kid some questions and literally letting out the most terrifying bat screech known to man kind every time the new kid replied with a patient tone and polite smile. All poise and collected even with the chaos around them. The class officers are fighting over a school event happening next week, and the loners are one string away from becoming american depressed kids at the alarming increase of the noise.

He too, is about to became one of them if they won't shut it... Especially if said noise is literally happening beside HIM.

He gripped into his pen with such force you could almost hear the glass of the pen cracking, which results the student in front of him (Aiko, if he remembered) to look at Aiki over his shoulder and saw the stress from Aiki's tensed shoulders.

He reached out and lightly tap into the surface of Aiki's notebook to grab his attention which made Aiki blink from his inner rage and looked up at his classmate in silent question. Aiko just gave him his usual unfazed look before handing him his extra earphones.

Aiki questions himself if his classmate is an angel made from God to protect him from chaos.

he took the earphones, pulled out his phone and plug it in, putting the earphones on his ears and turn up the volume of the music he chose that block off the noise beside him. He hummed along the music and continue writing down on his notebook after thanking his classmate. He could still hear some of the squealing but at least it's not piercing his eardrums anymore.

He just hope this day would go faster as usual