fourteen

miyu was walking down the corridor as she heard soccer balls and loud footsteps running after it

miyu was walking down the corridor as she heard soccer balls and loud footsteps running after it. she didnt think anything about it but as she went to change into something more comfortable, bachira suddenly came running straight to her.

no time to avoid him she braces herself to fall on the floor, which indeed happened as the bumble bee boy didnt take notice of his speed.

GER „autsch.." she mumbles to herself, she didnt notice it but she usually curses in french or in special cases in german.

as she grumbles on the floor in a language no one understands ego was sitting in his office and hearing aswell as watching the safety cameras. he suddenly laughs so loud that anri's ipad fell out of her hands.

„this is perfect! how many languages can she speak?!" ego shout in happiness, well his type of happiness.

„ego-san, shouldnt she be in her room? no one saw her going out this morning." anri tells him to which he shakes his head.

„no, the girl told me per messenger that she was going out and it was too early to have the cameras on." he answers, shaking a lazy hand and continues watching the camera.

GER back to miyu on the floor she grumples and tries to push bachira of her, „go off of me you monkey!"

bachira was so lost in his mind with wide eyes as he froze, conteplenting as to what she said as he didnt understand it. the two were still laying on the floor as miyu continued to curse at him in serveral different languages.

she shoves him off her as she stands up with the help of isagi, „youre an angel isagi! i'll get you something valueable for it!"

the others in the room curse themselves in their minds of not thinking to help her, they could've gotten something from her but isagi just had to help her up.

„its nothing i dont need anything!" he waves his hands infront of him, a nervous look on his face.

„what do you want to have? if its something from america, i can import it to japan! its no problem at all!"

tomorrow was the game against the u20 and miyu was really hyped for it, she had her favorites for sure but she did want to play soccer again. it just wasnt in her mind all the time but now that she thinks about it she really wants to play again, maybe she'll make it work somehow.

————————

it was the next day and miyu was getting ready. the boys had training over earlier than usual to rest for today. rin was sitting on his bed, which was a old crusty bed that was giving him back ache but we wont tell that to anyone else, retying his shoe laces and cleaning them.

there was a knock on his door and he sighs, not knowing who it was but probably some of the annoying boys that thought it was good to annoy him now.

„come in i guess.." he mumbles, the opens and he let out a breath of relief at who he was looking at.