TERROR..

Friday 16th march 2023
                                Dear diary,
Dark.The way I would describe the world today,nothing left,everything rotting in my presence..I hadn't seen any sign of life in over two weeks..i think..the only way I could keep track of the day was writing in my diary,like I have been since the day this all started.
Everywhere is deserted and destroyed,this didn't feel like home anymore,it felt like hell,I live in fear that one day the zombies will find me..
I am currently in my hideout about to go to sleep,hopefully tonight I actually get some sleep..

                 Saturday 17th march 2023
                               Dear diary,
Another night of no sleep,i tried as hard as I could but I couldn't,it was too hard,I just laid there thinking about the zombies and what they have done to my home,how they've destroyed it,torn it to pieces,like it was nothing,like they hadn't once lived here too..I felt helpless,I wanted to do something but I know I can't do it alone,I need help,tomorrow I shall go look for help to take down these zombies and take our home back,where we can no longer live in fear of being killed or turned into zombies..
I had to look for food today,I was running out of food,so I went to a place I knew that still had food,that's when I saw a group of people picking up the food that was on the shelves grabbing anything they saw,I cleared my throat so they would look at me,they looked shocked when they saw me..They told me their names and they were Tom,Emily, and Jason they were originally a big group but the zombies had gotten everyone but them so they were surprised to see another person as they thought they wouldn't see anyone for a while..
                Sunday 18th march 2023
                                Dear diary,
I was now friends with them,they also had the idea to try takedown the zombies,we are trying to find a way to take them all down right now..but we keep hearing noises..it's so hard to concentrate because we keep hearing footsteps and get afraid it's the zombies..it's getting late,I'll update tomorrow.
     AUTHORS NOTE:
I am only doing three diary entries per chapter