:3

((idk what I'm doing, I'm bored. AND YES I will end 'I wish I know what love is' :I))

Sammy sat alone in one of the rooms. The only lighting was a small candle, the wax of which was already melting and turning into a white and cream puddle on the old wooden floor. The Prophet often wondered how the studio hadn't fallen to pieces already. The wood was old, rotten, yellowed, and in some places there was already mold and other fungi.

As if some force was holding the studio together, preventing anyone from getting out and living in the cycle forever.

As Sammy was thinking, the door behind him opened and then a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. The ink man jumped in surprise, but sighed and smiled when he recognized the soft purring and bony hands of whoever was hugging him from behind.

"Hello my lord" Sammy said and the demon behind him snorted

"Why are you sitting here?" The demon asked in his typical low, hoarse voice.

"I'm thinking," Sammy replied shortly.

The Ink Demon snorted once more and let out a growl

"You think too much..." He hissed and hugged the prophet tighter, "You have more important things to do..."

"Such as...?" lost one smiled and looked slightly behind him

The demon growled

"You know exactly what I'm talking about..."

"I don't know... a little hint?"

"ME!! You have to take care of me!!!" Roared the Ink Demon. There was a note of irritation in his voice, but also of jealousy

The prophet chuckled and then grabbed the demon's hand.

"I know... I'm just teasing you..."

Ink Demon moved his spines on his back, really annoyed. Seeing this, Sammy kissed him on the cheek, and the growl soon turned into a slightly hoarse, sweet purr. Sammy then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of candy.

"Look what I found, Lord..." Ink Demon purred even louder and swallowed the sweet in one go. Oh yes, this demon loved sweets.

As the demon licked his lips, the ink man began rubbing his horn. The demon sighed and moved closer to feel his touch more closely, and his tail, or rather part of it, because the rest was cut off, waved happily.

"Okay, I'll spend a little more time with you..." Sammy scratched his beloved demon under the chin, then hugged him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

The Ink Demon sighed and then hugged the prophet as tightly as he could. And with his slightly scary and hoarse, low voice, he wishpered:

"I love you..."

Sammy smiled and some tears flew to his eyes

"I love you too, the most I can..."

And they sit like that, in silence, happy of being next to eath other. The propeth stroke short, wet but really fluffy fur on his lover skin, with grow after having his new form. Ink Demon suddenly fall on his back. Sammy get scared, but he understand quickly what he wanted.

"Someone want belly rubs?" he laughed and started to rub the demon belly

Ink Demon's tail wag the fastes it can, and his tongue get out of his mouth in the pleasant feeling he feel now. Sammy giggled, and not looking that the demon was his lord, he started to tickle him. Ink Demon froze for second, and then he start to try to get away, laughing loudly with his creepy voice.

"Haha... S-Sammy... stop!! No!! Too much!! HAHA!!!" demon try to control his legs. His hoves was that strong, that they were able to really hurt someone.

When Sammy stoped, Ink Demon lay down on him. His weight was that big, that propeth couldn't move. Then Ink Demon yawned and rest his head against Sammy's chest

"Let me guess... you gonna take a nap on me...?" Sammy asked.

Demon nodded and curled up in ball. Ink human sighed but stroke his back

"Sweet dreams lord..."