About The Book

Hi, my name is Rayne and I'm the author of Story of the Season! Thank you for giving my story a chance! It means a lot to me! I really hope you enjoy the story :) 

I would like to go over a few things before you begin reading, if you don't mind!

1. NO. HATE. COMMENTS! Any rude, judgmental, or hateful comments made will be deleted, and I will mute you! If you don't like something, feel free to stop reading. You don't need to share your negative opinion, because I certainly don't care about it and you're wasting your time.

2. I don't read any messages, so please don't message me! I don't check my messages, but I appreciate that you're reading the story, and if you like it, please comment instead! I would really appreciate that!

3. My book is copyrighted, so please don't copy my writing or steal my story! 

4. I am human, and grammatical mistakes can happen at times. I try to proofread my story but on occasion, things can be overlooked on accident.

5. Thanks for choosing my story! Please tell me what you think (without being rude) in the comments! 

Thank you so, so much for reading this list. These are things very important for the story, and I hope I didn't sound rude myself, I'm honestly trying to prevent any of these things from happening! I want this to be a cute winter story, and, well, rude comments aren't cute at all, so be kind :)

Happy reading!

-Rayne