1- tragic accident

Cady was in the car with her 11- year old sister, Alice. The two sisters were on the way to a hotel, along with their parents. Cady was playing on her iPad, while Alice was reading, the two were different people. Alice was 13, and loved to learn about new things. She preferred to talk to her Aunt Gemma, instead of being with her mom and dad. Cady, liked the toy that she has gotten or her birthday. "Mm, Jelly Berries make me feel good." Cady's toy said, making Cady giggle and Alice look out the window. "Cady, Ali, we're almost at the top of the mountain. Can you see the hotel?" Nicole, their mother, asked. "Well that's interesting, you know what else is interesting?" The toy said again, making Alice groan in annoyance. "I thought we were gonna limit screen time to 30 minutes a day." Nicole said to her husband, Ryan. "What are you telling me for? I didn't give it to her." Ryan told her. "Cady can you turn it down?" Nicole asked Cady, who turned the volume down on the iPad. Alice heard her two parents bickering and put in her headphones. Her music was stopped when the car slid on the road, and Cady and Alice hit the car door. Alice put her hand on Cady, as she took her headphones out. "It's okay.." Alice said soothingly. The car slid again, this time even harder. Due to this, Cady's toy fell. "Mom I dropped Leroy." Cady complained. "It's fine Cady." Alice said before seeing Cady unbuckle her seatbelt and grabbing it. "Cady- Cady put your seatbelt on." Nicole repeated, after Cady grabbed her toy. Alice pulled her back onto the seat and buckled her. Alice didn't hear much after. "Then stop moving forward. We'll wait for someone to clear the road." Nicole said firmly. "How long is that gonna take?" Ryan asked before Alice's vision went black.