7 - Who?

It's now Monday, back to school again. The past two days, you've gotten closer to Hyein's friend group. You now are added to their group chat.

The time is 8:07 AM, your first class starts at 9 for some reason. Not like before, there's much more students in and out the campus. Your school was pretty fun, lots of events, not much strictness, and fun teachers.

The only thing that would be better about the school was if it had nicer students, hahaha.

Since your first class was with Hanni, you decided to have some time with her at the nearby convenience store.

"Hey, is this good?" Hanni asks as she holds out a cup of ramen.

You saw that it was the ramen you made for Hyein a few days ago. "Yeah that's good."

She nods and grabs it along with her other purchases. You take a look around the store to see if you wanted anything.

You saw that they had banana milk so you took three of them as you really enjoy banana milk. Hanni sees you and her mouth, "Damn, three?!"

You look at her and chuckle back. "Atleast I don't have ramen, tuna kimbap, and soda in the morning.

Hanni's smile fades and looks at you annoyed. "Yeah, yeah." She says as she goes to the cashier to pay.

You laugh at her secretly as it was really funny seeing her mad. You then follow Hanni afterwards.

The worker was already scanning her items so you decide to place down yours along with Hanni's.

"I'm not paying for that!" Hanni whispers.

You ignore her and call the worker. "Uh, excuse me?" The worker looks at you and smiles.

"Yes?" She replies back.

As you were talking to the female worker, you feel Hanni's eyes locked on to you.

"I'll pay for everything here." You say as you bring out ₩30k, handing it out to the worker. The worker nods happily.

Surely it wouldn't go past 30k, so you just ask her to keep the change. Hanni looked like a tomato but you acted like you don't see her. As you put your wallet back in your bag, Hanni hits your shoulder.

You immediately groan and move away from her. "Ouch!" You exclaim as you held your shoulder.

She looks at you with an angry face, still looks like a tomato. "You didn't have to do that." Hanni whispers.

You smirk. "Don't think I did that because I like you. I did it so next time you have to pay for me."

Hanni opens her mouth to speak but gets surprised at your answer, making her chuckle. "Alright, alright. I got you next time."

You and Hanni got super close from when you guys met in the hospital. You started texting more, hanging out, and can joke around with each other.

~
9:48 AM

There were a few minutes left til your first class ended, which was History. You were actually pretty happy as History was one of your favorite subjects.

You and Hanni decided to sit beside each other as you didn't know anyone else in the class. The class was pretty loud compared to you and Hanni, although Hanni kept talking to you.

"I already wanna go home." Hanni complains as she rests her head on the table.

You smile at her and nod. "Same, can't do anything about it though."

She groans and covers her entire face with her hand. The professor left early and gave you students some time to rest for the next class, which you and Hanni did.

Next class was Chemistry, one of your most hated subjects. As you were waiting for the next teacher, you grab the banana milk that you bought earlier from your bag.

You only took one as you didn't want to make yourself too full. You then proceed to open the lid and take a sip.

Immediately getting hit with refreshment.

"Woah. That's really refreshing." You claim.

Hanni gets interested and takes a look at what was so delicious. Her eyes widen, you instantly know she wants your drink.

"You want one?" You ask if Hanni wanted one as you had multiple. Hanni smiles and puts her hands together, begging.

"Yes, please!"

You nod at her and grab another one from your bag, giving it to her right after. She takes it from you and smiles ear to ear. "Thank you." Hanni mumbles.

"What was that?" You tease her.

She changes her gaze to you and gives you the 'knock it off' look. You chuckle and nod.

1 HOUR LATER...

It was finally recess but before you dig into your snacks, you went to the restroom.

You look at yourself in the mirror and thought you looked so good today.

"I look nice."

You slick your hair back and leave the room. There was no one in the area since they were all in the cafeteria. As you make your way there, you feel something hard hit the back of your head, making your vision go blurry.

'W-What?' You weakly say.

Your body goes limp and falls to the ground, not being able to support yourself. Your head starts to hurt so much you couldn't even understand what was happening.

Your vision fades away and you weren't able to say a word.