15

Loki was coming every single day. He was bedside himself with worry and he couldn't handle waiting anymore. The connection was still there so he knew you where alive. He wished he could actually sit with you though. Thor had been trying to occupy him every day so he wouldn't break down again. Thankfully Odin was off on business otherwise he'd have jumped down their mother, Thor, and his ass about him being back in Asgard when he was supposed to be on midgard and finishing his penance.

When he heard Thor he sighed a bit. He didn't want to leave right now.

"Brother..."

When he met Thor's eyes the doors made a loud click. This caused him to look back quickly. Even Thor stood a few steps in anticipation. Their mother came back and she looked exhausted. It was to be expected since it had been a week and two days.

"How is she?" He spoke on baited breath

His mother smiled warmly at him. "She's alive. And she's resting in a room covered in Phoenix feathers. You can see her now while she's resting"

A tear went down his cheek as he walked to his mother. He hugged her tightly and she hugged him in turn. When he broke apart from her he actually went in to see you. The color on your face was still there and you looked as beautiful as ever. When he gently touched your face you gave a soft groan in your sleep. The fact he could hear your voice even through a groan was enough to make him give a half heart smile.

"I was so afraid I lost you" his thumb gently stroked your cheek as he watched the feathers on your chest rise and fall. "You have a hell of away of making me realize how pathetic I am."

He looked down and a few tears went down his cheek. "I am alone and completely lost without you. I cannot be without you." He smiled down at you as you slept. "I have been alone all my life. I don't want to be again. So don't ever leave me. Do you understand?"

He leaned down to your forehead and kissed it and lingered there. When he slowly parted from your forehead he gave a shaky breath.

"I love you so much Y/n"

He sat down beside your bed. He used his magic and one of his favorite books appeared. He slowly opened it and began to read to you for a little while.

You had memories flash through your mind of what happened before you had gotten stuck in this endless blackness. You had gotten stabbed through the stomach. By Manta. Then you couldn't remember what happened. You saw blue eyes and a golden mask. Tony. A voice speaking sweetly to you. Begging you to hang on. Loki.

Loki.

At that thought a flash of white crossed your mind. That's when you opened your eyes. But your eyes where blurry and you groaned from the brightness around you. That's when you heard shouting somewhere around you.

"YOU BROUGHT A MIDGARDIAN TO ASGARD?!?!"

That voice made you slowly look to the double doors that where closed. You noticed you where naked and laying in beautiful red and orangy yellow feathers. The voice was commanding and loud.

"My love she isn't just any midgardian. She's an Atlantean"

You where confused who those voices where. But then you heard some you did know.

"Father. Please. Lady Y/n is a noble woman and she is the Queen of Atlantis"

Thor. You blinked a little and the doors opened up and you saw an older man and a older woman. They looked good for their ages and they walked inside.