birthday

Yeosang x ateez
Smut
Summary
It's yeosangs birthday and his members throw him a "Surprise party"
For Alt_Weirdy_The_First

Yeosang woke up, the sun was barely peeking through his blinds. He yawned and went down the stairs, the smell of bacon and pancakes filling his nose
"Morning baby, and happy birthday" San said sitting down a plate for yeosang, he happily sat down and started to eat not realizing the eyes from the other 7 members were eating him alive
Almost like he was their prey and they were waiting to eat him alive

"Sangie, since it's your birthday shouldn't we do something special?" Hongjoong said, yeosang could hear the sly smirk in his tone. "Like what hyung?" Yeosang question looking up from his now empty plate. "Hm, movies, shopping. Or maybe something else wanted?" Hongjoong said again, doing his eyebrow raise he did when wanting something. "Yeah, it's your birthday, why not give you something real special" seonghwa said, and oh god yeosang could have moaned from the tone. It was everything right. "Bedroom" asked jongho, everyone nodded in agreement.

Time skip cuz author is lazy

The rooms air was thick with lust and desire, yeosang was sitting in front of the others, naked and with a blindfold over his eyes. "Such a pretty boy" San said, caressing yeosangs face before he roughly pushed him on the floor. Yeosang squrimed and softly moaned at the change of tone San gave him. "Sangie, who do you want first baby?" Hongjoong questioned, petting seonghwas hair and smirking. Yeosang choked on his words before speaking "Mingi", his voice now whiney and pleading.
He heard Mingi walk over to him and throw him onto the bed, yeosang whining at the roughness. He loved being treated like nothing more than a object when it came to Mingi, him and San being thr roughest to him. "Need prep baby" Mingi questioned only to be shocked when yeosang shook his head.

"I did it last night" yeosang croaked, feeling his face heat up in embarrassment. "Such a dirty slut" Mingi said before putting yeosangs legs on his shoulders and slamming into him. And yeosang could have cummed there, being called a slut was his favorite thing.

"You fuck him good mingi, he's already whining like a bitch" jongho stated getting on the bed and petting yeosangs hair "think you can suck me off and get fucked baby?" Jongho said while slowly stroking himself, yeosang moaned at the thought and shook his head. Jongho chucked before shoving yeosangs mouth around him
The others watched at this scene and Seonghwa started to whimper, it'd been a while since he bottomed and all he could think of was yeosang wreaking him while someone else fucked yeosang

Hongjoong heard his whimper and got an idea. "Hwa baby is there something you wanna say", his voice laced with 'tell or I'll punish you later' and it made seonghwas heard fuzzy, he liked when Hongjoong made him feel like that. "Wanna ride yeosang" seonghwa said before hiding in Hongjoongs shoulder, hongjoong smirked and said "make sure the bitch doesn't cum just yet, I want him to cum in hwa at the end" and yeosang whined at that statement, he squirmed before being forced to be still by mingis strong hold on his waist. "You like that idea, having to wait like the slut you are" Mingi said, slamming faster. "Close baby, gonna swallow all of me, be a good boy" jongho said, pushing yeosangs head farther down him, yeosang started to tear up trying not to gag and choke against him. Before he knew it he had jongho cumming down his throat and yeosang pulled off him and whined. He was so tired but he still had five more to go. "Gonna cum baby" Mingi said before cumming deep in yeosang, he laid yepsang down and walked out the room, probably to clean up and set up stuff for when yeosang was finished. "My turn" yeosang heard and he held his breath, he knew he was fucked when he heard wooyoungs voice in that manner, yeosang was one of the only people wooyoung could and would top.

Before yeosang knew it he was flipped over and was slammed into, it knocked his breath out of him with how fast wooyoung was going, wooyoung liked to make it fast, he hated when he fucked for a long time. Yeosang was screaming at the pace and tried to squirm away only to be held down by two unknown hands. "Don't move away love bug" it was San, oh god that nickname while being fucked roughly made him squirm. "Wan cum" yeosang whined, only to have wooyoung home his base and deny his right to cum. "No can do baby, you heard hongjoong" wooyoung said before cumming in yeosang, getting up and softly kissing him, it turned into a mini make out session until they were ripped apart by San. "Don't keep him all to yourself Youngie" Hongjoong said before getting in between yeosangs limp body and pushing himself in him, and San forced yeosangs mouth around him.
Yeosang couldn't even think at this point, overstimulation long set in he felt the hot tears run down his face as those two finally finished up.

By time it was yunhos turn (they allowed yeosang to take a short break) yeosang just wanted to cum and to get soft stuff
"Baby, you wanna cum yeah? How bout we let hwa ride you while I make love, how's that sound" Yunho said, his voice trace with nothing but love and care, yeosang whined and whimpered. All that he wanted was what Yunho was about to give him
Seonghwa made his way over to yeosang and smiled "your doing amazing sangie, just a little more" seonghwa spoke, his tone different than this morning. God yeosang was desperate, as soon as seonghwa sank down on him yeosang let out a pity sob, everything was so sensitive he didn't think that he would make it

That's when it went black, and everything was loud. "Breath baby breath" seonghwa said while stroking his face undoing the blindfold and kissing the part in-between his eyebrows. "Filled me up sangie, you did so amazing, you came so hard you passed out" seonghwa said getting off him and watching Yunho pull out, still hard as he couldn't release, Yunho dragged Mingi out the room possibly to fuck maybe to just get a with blow job

"Yeosang?" San spoke, looking at the body that was now in full tears. The overstimulation in full play, god he loved it though. "Want a bath baby?" Hongjoong said, while quicky stroking seonghwa, and Seonghwa was squirming and moaning
He loved this, yeosang nodded his head and reached his arms up to no one in particular. San took him

A few hours later

Yeosang was curled up in a ball next to seonghwa both them falling asleep after their bathes
The others planning a big surprise for yeosang, Yunho and Mingi went up the stairs to grab the sleeping beauties. "Sangie, hwa wake up" Mingi said while gently shaking them. Yeosang grumbled in his sleep and buried his head deeper in the bed. "Come on we have a surprise for you" Yunho said picking him up and carrying him down the stairs as yeosang wouldn't be able to walk after the long day he had. Yeosang buried his head in yunhos neck and whined, he wanted to sleep.

Soon yeosang was awake and wasn't complaining as much. "So we've been thinking, we all know how much you love doberman dogs so" Mingi said hold a box that had yeosangs full attention. "We got you a doberman puppy" jongho finished handing yeosang the box.

After a long day of playing with the puppy yeosang felt his eyes get heavy, he went up to his room and fell asleep puppy in hand and the other members in awe from the cuteness even after the stuff they did early this morning

End

Apologies for the accident of publishing it before I was done
Author is so sleep deprived from school it's silly

1339 words
Thoughts?