😃

hiiiiiiii bookies whassup whassup so lemme pyooooooo.

alr so boom first day of school was last week rii ?? nd ya kno the girl i worked withhhh? so we go 2 da same school nd whatnot.

nd it's like we was waiting to be let in the gym nd i was w my lil friend group nd she was w ha lil friend group. there was space between us buh she saw me nd i saw ha.

nd she ain't say hi to me.

now ya prolly thinking "it's not that deep" buh to me it kinda is. cs the last time i saw ha was the last day of work when i told the nigga how i felt ab him.

nd it's like ... she ain't wave at me, smile, or wtv tf they do these days.

and i gave her a pass nd was like "alr alr maybe she'll come around another day."

BOOM. today happened (i ain't go to school friday so it don't count.)

BUH LIKEEEEE we had an assembly nd i was w my friends and she was w ha friends. again , there was a lil space between us buh we saw each other.

nd she was looking in my direction buh ion kno if she was zoning out or wtvs buh she was looking in my direction.

buh i let tht slide.

so then we was walkin thru da hallways nd shit nd we saw each other AGAIN. nd guess what ?? nothing.

cs now im tight cs it's like y u ain't say hi to me? ik it's a simple greeting buh chu would think that she'd be a lil nice rii? nd now im gettin da feelin tht she might have a guilty conscience cs she might've (keyword: MIGHT'VE) been talkin ab me to the boy.. buh yea .. DF?

like im not the confrontational type or wtvs buh it's like .. tf like y u acting like this .. 🤡🫵🏾??

buh yea thts my lil rant .. ENJOY!