22

A/N – Thank you to everyone who has been reading and commenting! I love you all.♡ Just a warning, there is smut in this chapter. You can skip if you'd like. Nonetheless... Enjoy!

-----☆♡☆

《《《   𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯', "𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩"... 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵... 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, "𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩"...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne huffed softly, fixing her blazer.

"You look beautiful, Cori." Taylor spoke, making Corinne lock eyes with her in the mirror.

Corinne smiled bashfully, lowering her head for a few moments. "Thank you, darling." She muttered, earning a large smile from Taylor.

They were getting ready to go on their first date of the new year.

Even though Taylor hid it well, it always made her nervous to go out with Corinne.

Corinne made her nervous.

But not the normal kind of nervous.

It was like her heart knew that she'd never loved anything more.

And all she wanted was to be around her.

Taylor would be perfectly content with just being in Corinne's presence.

Everything about the woman drove her crazy.

Corinne turned around, her mouth going dry at the sight of Taylor.

The woman wore a short black dress, her legs on full display.

"What's wrong? Do I look okay? I knew I should have gone with–" Taylor started to ramble before Corinne cut her off, cupping her face with both hands and pressing their lips together.

Taylor's hands almost immediately went to her waist, pulling Corinne closer.

Corinne slid her hands to wrap around Taylor's neck, pulling Taylor to lean down over her. Taylor hummed softly, walking forward until Corinne's back hit the wall.

She ran her hands down Corinne's body, grabbing her butt with both hands.

Corinne bit down on Taylor's lip, pulling on it slowly, earning a groan from her girlfriend.

She released it and pulled away, leaning her head against the wall and licking her lips.

"I take it that you like the dress?" Taylor asked, smirking slightly as she wiped lipstick from under Corinne's lips.

"Love. I love it. You look so fucking beautiful." Corinne replied, dragging her eyes down Taylor's body.

"Think so?" Taylor teased, making Corinne nod.

"We should skip dinner." Corinne suggested seriously, earning a smirk from Taylor.

"You'll need the energy for later." Taylor told her before pressing a quick kiss to her cheek and giving her butt a smack.

Corinne stared at her, watching as Taylor as she put on her heels.

They still hadn't gone all the way.

And the tension was driving Corinne insane.

-----☆☆☆

Corinne walked beside Taylor, holding the woman's hand as Taylor's bodyguards walked beside them.