Fall Everything, Scatters

~Flashback~

Jin, J-Hope, and Jimin pulled up in Jins car at Rap Monsters job, the local gas station.

"We found it!" Jimin beamed sticking his head out of the car.

"Really?" Rap Monster asked grinning, as it was already in the afternoon and his shift was basically over so he opened up the car door and slid in.

"Yeah!" J-Hope told him turning himself around in his seat to look at Rapmon.

"Where's the other three?" Rapmon asked. Jin looked at Rapmonster through the rear view mirror, "Train Tracks."

Rapmon looked confusedly at them, "Is that where it is?" He asked them, and they all nodded. Rap Monster nodded along understanding the situation.

Jin drove them over to their local train tracks.

When they finally got there, they spotted Jungkook, V, and Suga all waiting. The four boys got out of the car, Rapmonster greeted the three before looking around. "So where now?" He asked. All the boys smirked "Come on follow.".

All 7 boys walked happily along the train tracks, laughing and playing around. They even raced each others into the train carts, where they climbed on top of it and walked along it. "Almost here man." Suga told Rap Monster.

When they got to a certain area of the train tracks Suga sat down, Jungkook sat on his left and then Jimin, V, and J-Hope sat on the right side of him.

Rapmon took a seat beside J-Hope and Jin sat beside him. "So is this it?" He asked. All the boys nodded, "Yeah look." V pointed out into the sky, it was clear, and bright you could see everything from the area they sat at.

It was beautiful.

"This will be the exact spot we bring her tomorrow, ya know since it's our 2 year friendship anniversary, and besides we all need to thank her, she's helped us all out a lot." V stated honestly, and all the boy nodded along.

They all had their broken pasts, but when she came along and befriended each of them and introduced each of them to each other, they all built a close bond, almost like family.

"So, shall we go now?" Jungkook asked.

No one needed to question 'where' as they all understood/knew so they just nodded along. Carefully standing up.

When they all got down from the train cart, they raced each other to Jin car. Piling all in, Jin started it and drove to their hangout spot.

Jin parked his car in a vacant parking lot, before all the boys got out and raced to set of stairs leading to a subway. They all ran down the stairs laughing and goofing around.

Running around to another set of stairs that lead to an empty space with only a few stuff sitting around. There were two car seats, and two mini couches. There was a piano behind the chairs, and in the middle of all the seats, there was a black bin.

"Suga you have your lighter, right?" Jin asked.

Suga gave him a blank face, "What makes you think I carry a lighter around still?"

Everyone chuckled at this, "I'm not saying you're still a crack head, I'm just saying it's cold and we need to set the fire." Jin explained.

"Yeah and beside, we all know you still carry around her lighter, I mean she did give it too you." Jimin told him. Jimin, along with the other boys were aware of his feelings for her, and they were also aware of Jins feelings for her to, which is why they never convinced Suga or Jin to ask her out.