-I|| Thérèse-

chapter/song: Thérèse by Maya Hawke

(I'mma name some of the chapters after songs cuz why not and they got nothing to do with the chapters I just do it bc I like those song and their good in my opinion, and please read the desc first! That what Pav wears in the pic, he wears that rn in the chap and in my story he got those piercings cus it suits him:D, but he also wears baggy style I hope you know what I mean 🥲 and he wears crop tops but not in school only in their dorm or when he goes out with Gwen)

POV Pavitr:

I was on my way to the college of my best friend Gwen. I was really excited, but first I had to bring my stuff into my dorm, and Gwen wanted to help me, she said that she at least dosen't need to go to her classes. I was nervous to be honest, because everything is gonna be different than it is or more like was in Mumbai. Maybe Gwen and I are best friends but I had to move with my Auntie Maya to Mumbai when Gwen and I were nine because auntie missed her home town. so we moved there. Now I'm 19 and auntie said it would be okay and she meant she can watch out for herself and that my brother would help her too. And another thing I moved to Brooklyn, I just couldn't be around my ex-girlfriend, Gayatri, she was in my old school and it was horrible not just for me also for her. She always wanted to talk and apologise but I just couldn't listen to it and ignored her, then she got a new parnter and that hit me harder than everything, cuz I actually loved her, that's why I got to Brooklyn and Gwen's college excepted me so, that's where I go now.

As I arrived, I got out of the train and wandered through the train station and there she was, Gwen Stacy, all in black with make up and those high boots. And her hair was buzzed on her right side and she got some pink bangs.

(that's her outfit uwu)

I ran up to her,with all my suit cases and my bass guitar case, as she saw me and we hugged each other tight. I mean ten years no see it's obvious, we missed each other.
"oh, my god! You're finally here!! How was the trip? Is your auntie okay and how are you?" she asked excited. "chill Gwen I'm happy to see you too" We stopped the hug and I told her that the trip was good, that my auntie was also great and that I was okay too. We walked out of the station and got into a cab. It drove us to the college. As we got out we took my things, paid the cab driver and got in the building. As we got to the counter, the lady behind it looked at us and said: "name?" (Idk how colleges work but idc) "P-Prabhakar Pavitr.." I stumbled out my name. "Room 313 and your schedule." The lady said and gave me the key and schedule. We went up to the dorm room 313, I opened the door and we got in. "I guess your roommate is still in their class, you've got enough time to settle in, I guess." Gwen said confused, did she knew my roommate or something? "w-what about class, I.. should be there, shouldn't I?" I asked confused. "Huh? Oh, no, You got the day free plus you must be exhausted from the trip." She responded and I nod. "I gotta go tho, I'll text you later!" She hugged me and got out of the dorm. I put my things in my room of the dorm and thought about how I want to decorate my room.

-after he got done with decorating-

I was pretty proud of my art. It looked much like my room back at Mumbai, in kind of an hippie/indie style, only with a few different things, I had plants (which auntie wouldn't have let me have) hanging from my ceiling and there weren't any paintings, like I used to have in Mumbai.
I was pretty tired by now and fell on my bed (the door is closed, ✨magic-✨) and then I fell right asleep.

-next day✨poof✨-

I woke up when my alarm rang. I groaned and got up. I brushed my teeth and showered, got out and put on some clothes and went into the kitchen to make Chai.