-II|| Heartbeat-

song: Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

I just love this song so much, I always listen to it when I'm literally everywhere :D

btw I was kidding at some things from the desc hehehe :^ they're becoming friends in this chap hehhehehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hobie Pov-

This liitle cunt's gonna be dead, I swear I- "dude, you look like you're gonna explode! relax your ass face!" my friend Taani (Indians everywhere hehehehehehehehe) said as looked at him. Then I saw that the others around us were pressed against their lockers and looked scared at me. "You only look like that when you think about something or someone," he continued talking while we walked to his dorm, cus we always skip the class of mrs. Miller, stupid hag. "it's that little dude, isn't it? I know him from seeing." - "Shu' up, it's nothin', mate and I know you saw, like five minutes ago, dickhead." I responded. "yea, yea but I saw him before, he's my little sisters boyfriend, she sended me a photo of him." I nodded as he said that, sad that he's taken I guess.

* * *

As we got to Taani's dorm I fall on the couch while Taani went to the kitchen (kitchen and living room are two in one slay) and made Chai. "How di' I no' know tha' you have a sister?" I asked. "First of all, I told you 'bout her, you just have real shitty mind and secondly, who's your new room mate?" Taani said. "Dunno, haven't met 'em yet, but they left Chai in tha mornin', I assume they're hindi." (H) - "Could be, but here's your second Chai, if you drunk the other one before." Taani handed me my Chai as his phone rang.

"Yes?" he asked into the phone. "Ah, hey Gayatri, what's u- wh-whoa calm down, what's wrong?" he asked sipping his tea but had a little fear in his tone.

-Taani Pov-

I excused myself and went into my room and closed the door. "now, now Gayatri, calm down and tell me what's going on, alright?" I said to calm her a bit.

Gayatri: "*sighs* Papa said I need to go to your college because he thinks it's not save here, I don't wanna go, Taan, p-please... *sob*"

Taani: "hey, why not? It'll be a great oppertunity (sorry for the spelling it wrong, I hate being german dude-) for you and we'll see each other more often, or why don't you wanna come?"

(they don't really talk in Hindi, they talk English most of the time)

Gayatri: "No, I would love to come but I don't wanna leave my partner.. or Papa.."

Taani: "I know, but isn't your partner already here?"

Gayatri: "Who'd you mean? If you mean Pavitr, well that's over and he's another reason why don't want to come... I want to apologise to him but he won't let me talk to him.."

Taani: "oh, how you mean he doesn't let you talk to him and why do you want to apologise?"

Gayatri: "I messed up our relationship at a party and since then he doesn't wanna talk to me.. also dad wants me to come because he wants me away from my partner aswell."

Taani: "you're partner's a girl, aren't they?"

Gayatri: "how d'yo-"

Taani: "older brother magic but think about coming here and maybe your partner can come too."

Gayatri: "kay.. was fun talking with you again, Taan, I gotta go, bye."

"bye..." I said as she hung up. I put my phone into my pocket and went back to Hobie.