♧♤PART 38♤♧

Siya's pov
I cooked all the food, just a minute! There wasn't much items to be prepared but I made it, while he was still staring at me like creep, he is psycho!

I was pouring the juice into the jug when I felt him coming near me, but I did not look at him, He came and stood next to me and then he took the breakfast tray lying on the kitchen counter to the side, yes, he walked away like this without my permission.

Siya: where are you taking my food!!!

I mean, I prepared all the food and how come he took it all away? I ran behind him holding the jug of juice and saw him placing the plate on the dinning table, without saying anything he He sat on the chair and I went there, I turned my face and took the plate and surved myself, what did you think I would surve him? never!

He looked at me and ordered.

Kabir: serve for me.

I looked at him asked.

Siya: kyu, aapke hatho mein kya mehendi lagi hai?

(Why, is there henna on your hands?)

I asked with my not so sweet smile and tone, he smirked and said.

Kabir: What kind of wife are you? Can't you even serve your husband?

He said making me roll my eyes, i looked at him and replied.

Siya: I would definitely surve if you were my ideal husband, and yes, Don't forget That you have brought me here by marrying me forcefully.

He clenched his jaw, which I couldn't care less about.

Kabir: Siya, I know what I did was wrong but I had no other option.

Siya:Then tell me what was going to happen that made you do this?

I asked, Because he used to hate me, where did this love come from, there must be something of which I am unaware, he looked at me with some emotion in his eyes, and as always I could not understand.

Kabir: Serve food quickly, I am hungry.

He changed the subject, I feel like throwing all the juice on his hand- i mean ugly face.

Are you sure?

Yes.

I mean he has ugly face?

Y- yes?

whatever helps you sleep at night.

I cleared my throat, Without saying anything, I gave him porridge in a bowl and also gave him juice, he looks at me and without thinking twice, he shoved spoonful porridge in his mouth.

I mean, Does he have a strong belief that I did not add anything to this porridge? what if I had put poison? And if I again put a lot of chillies in it then what will happen?Now one thing is clear that I can poison him but I will never add chilli to his food.

Kabir: Stop thinking nonsense and concentrate on eating, and where else will you get the poison?

He said making me came back to reality, i cleared my throat and Started eating while thinking about how to make him suffer,I am not one to sit quietly like this, I will teach him a lesson!

No siya, don't think right now, he knows everything about what is going on in my mind, if he finds out that I am planning something against him then I don't know what he will do to me.

We had our meal silently but I can feel his gaze at me, he was staring at me like he never saw, gorgeous girl like me, well, He must have never seen a beautiful girl like me, you know I have natural beauty.