Chapter 4

4.

A Y R A

While putting my blazer on, I took my bag & my sunglasses. I am ready to go to my office. I went downstairs and about to go but Rayan's presence made me stop in my way.

He is struggling hard to cook his eggs and bread. Frustration is clearly visible on his face. I know very well that he doesn't know how to cook at all.

I sighed and put my bag on the table and was about to help him but before that his voice already made me stop to do anything.

"Miss Ayra, stay right there! Don't forget about our contract and don't interfere in my personal work!" he said kinda harshly without even looking at me.  Yes,  for a second  I forgot about that contract. I feel my heart is getting heavier again. Without saying anything to him,
I took my leave.

★★★

I was trying hard to focus on my work but unfortunately couldn’t. My whole mind is so messed up right now. Scrolling through my phone, I finally found that picture of mine which was taken by him. The second picture was our me and Rayan…..

Flashback
8 years ago

"Ayra stay still nah! Don't move!" Rayan said while taking her picture. He was checking her picture with a furrowed face and said "Eww".

"What the-,  did it really come that bad" she asked with a pout. "No Miss dumbo! I was just kidding. You are looking very Pretty!" she blushed at his statement.

"Oh god! Still you guys taking pictures!?" Kiya shouted and beside her Rubi sighed. "Rayan, you never take our pics like this!" Kabir said with a smirk while putting his hand on Nick's shoulder.

Hearing them both Rayan and Ayra blushed. "Guysss today is the last day of our school! But I'll miss you all a lot but not Rayan" Ayra said with a teasing pout. "Huh?" Rayan gave a baby furrowed. "Why would I miss my enemy!" she again said and started running. "You-" Rayan also starts running behind her.

While holding her by her waist he started tickling her. "Hahaa Rayan stop haha pls stop haha!" "Then say you will miss me!". Meanwhile their best friends capture both of their cute moments.

Next day

I was playing with my puppy and suddenly I received a call from Rubi. "Yes Ru!" "Ayra! out of nowhere Rayan is going to the US!" "WHAT!?" I freaked out, and without any delay I ran to the airport.

After reaching the airport I started searching for him. After a whole 10 min I found him. Seeing him I tightly hugged him. Ahh finally I can breathe in peace now! "Ohh Rayan! I found you!" but he didn’t hug me back or say he lightly pushed me.

I furrowed at his action. "Rayan Are you going on a vacation? But why didn’t you tell me-" he cut me off by saying "I am not going on a vacation, From now I'll live there! And why are you following me huh?"

"R-Rayan! What are you saying! You are leaving? Then what about us? Don't you love me-" "Wtf Ayra! What are you talking about ? Are  you crazy?  Me loves you? Bullshit! Ayra you really think I love you? Did I ever say that to you?  Huh do you think I'll love a girl like you who is always busy enjoying her life".

" I know both of our dad's are rich but it doesn’t mean that like you I don't have any future goal. I have to succeed in life, not like someone who is busy enjoying all day with her friends. I didn’t know you were this much dumb! Gosh so funny. I just nicely talked with you doesn’t mean that I love you! Did you forget that we are enemies Ayra? So the only thing I can do is to hate you! Grow up miss dumbo" he laughed and walked away while leaving alone!

I froze at my place because the things he said to me broke my heart into a million pieces. I just can hear the shattered sound of my broken heart! His each & every single word is playing on my mind.

I viewed my friends Kiya, Rubi, Nick and Kabir. Seeing their faces I eventually broke down…..

Flashback ends

My thoughts broke by my secretary Shina. "Mam Mr. The President and Mr. Roy is here!" I nodded and got up from my seat and went to them."Dad" I hugged him. "Ahh my Princess! How are you?!" "I am good dad!" I smiled a bit while replying.

"Ayra, doesn't your company building have one empty floor?" "Yes dad! The 11th floor is empty!" I replied. "Great! As the Roy industry is bankrupt now, that's why the workers from the Roy industry can’t work there. So they will work on the 11th floor!". I nodded at my dad.

"Then I am leaving and Rayan son work hard okay and your Ayra is always there to help you" dad said and pat his back and took his leave. Ugh that "Your Ayra" hit me hard inside!

"Shina this is Rayan and Rayan this is Shina my personal secretary!" They both greeted each other. "Shina help Rayan to look around the place and workers from Roy industry also will arrive soon! Take care of them and lastly find a personal secretary for Rayan also! Got it? "Yes mam" she replied.

While talking to Shina, the whole time Rayan was looking at me. His cold gaze made me weak for sure but I didn't show it

Author Pov

1 week later

It's been 1 week since both of them got married. This whole week both of them didn’t get much time as both of them were very busy bcoz of work and finally today is the weekend. And right now Ayra is making herself some pasta as dinner.

She is peacefully cooking while humming her favourite song. Also the weather is a little cold today as outside, it's raining heavily.

Suddenly Rayan furiously came downstairs. She didn’t pay much attention to him. It looks like he is waiting for something.

He received a call and picked it up "What do you mean you can't deliver the food! I don't care if it is raining or not! Hello? Hello!". A tiny smirk appears on her lips as today is the weekend so his maid didn’t come!

"Oh Rayan, what will you do now? You didn’t even take your lunch today. Aww poor you! I would love to share my yummy pasta with you but you said not to interfere in your personal work so what can I do!" Ayra said while acting innocent.

Which made Rayan more angry. Suddenly her phone rang and she went upstairs to talk. Meanwhile Rayan smirked seeing her pasta platte.

"Good Shina, you found it! I'll talk with you later" she said and went back downstairs.

After coming back she felt something suspicious but ignored it and went to the dining table to eat. She put a big spoon of pasta into her mouth but eventually regretted it. Her eyes grow bigger bcoz of the spicy taste "Ahhhhhh" while screaming she gulped the whole jug of water as she really can't eat spicy food.

"RAYAN ROY!!!!!" she shouted. "How dare you do that!! You know very well that I can't eat spicy food, but still you did that!! I won't spare you for this!!!" she said furiously and went upstairs. But little did she know that Rayan  kinda feels bad for her.

At 3 am

Ayra quietly entered his room and found him peacefully sleeping in his dreamland. She smirked after seeing his sleeping figure. "Now see what can I do Mr. Rayan Roy!"..