Chapter 6❤️

It's a rainy day today, it's raining so hard. All the lightning strikes, the thunder and the wind blows through Hünkar's curtains and the room feels so cold. Hünkar wake up cause she feels very cold and decides to find a robe to wear. When she about to get up, Ali Rahmet holds her hand.

Ali Rahmet ~ Where are you going dear??
Hünkar ~ It's so cold and I decide to find my robe and wear it.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam.

Hünkar get up and find her robe then she wear it, after she wear it she went back to her bed and look at the clock on the table. It's 3.a.m. in the morning and it's still early but she couldn't sleep so she take her book and read it. Ali Rahmet wake up due to the light that appears on his face.

Ali Rahmet ~ My dear, it's still early, why don't you sleep again??
Hünkar ~ I can't sleep so I decide to read my book.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam, come here and lay on my chest.

She get close to Ali Rahmet and lay her head on his chest. Ali Rahmet caresses her hair and kiss her cheeks. She read the book until she fell asleep. Ali Rahmet realises that she already slept and he take the book from her hand and put on the table. He slowly lay her on the bed and hugged her from behind then he close the lamp and they continue to sleep.

The thunder is getting louder and it's scares Kerem Ali and he start to cry. Adnan try to calm him down but he didn't succeed. Later Züleyha enter the room and take Kerem Ali in her arm and try to calm him down.

Züleyha ~ Shh....shh, don't cry, I'm here with you.
Kerem Ali ~ I'm scared, anne nerde??
Züleyha ~ I think she still sleeping maybe she's tired. Don't worry, I'm here with you, look your brother Adnan is here too. Don't cry okay.
Kerem Ali ~ Tamam, I won't cry anymore.

Züleyha is singing for Kerem Ali and Adnan until both of them sleep back. After that she put Kerem Ali in the swaddled and kiss his forehead then she turned to Adnan and kiss his forehead too. Then she returned to her room and continued to sleep.

It's 6.a.m. In the morning. It's still cloudy but the rain are getting better. Ali Rahmet wake up first and he look at Hünkar's beautiful freckles face, lovely eyelashes and her sweet lips. At that time he heard Hünkar mumble something but it's didn't clear what she's mumbling and she started to tossed around. Ali Rahmet try to wake her up and calm her down.

Ali Rahmet ~ Hünkar, wake up dear, shhhh, calm down.
Hünkar ~ Hayır....ha...hayır, yapma. Lütfen yapma. Ali Rahmet, where are you??
Ali Rahmet ~ Hünkar, wake up please, I'm here beside you. Please wake up.
Hünkar ~ Hayır, yapma. (Then she wake up, when she saw Ali Rahmet, she quickly hugged him tightly) please don't go, don't leave me alone.
Ali Rahmet ~ (He hugged her back) Shhh, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Calm down Hünkar and relax, you just have a nightmare.
Hünkar ~ It's a worse nightmare and I'm really scared.
Ali Rahmet ~ Shhh, I'm here with you don't worry. You want to tell me what happened??
Hünkar ~ I saw Adnan in my dreams and he knows that we will get married and he wants to kill you. I'm so scared if something will happen to you.
Ali Rahmet ~ Shhh.... I'm here and nothing will happened to me, don't worry, i already promised you that I won't leave you alone right?? So i will never leave you alone.
Hünkar ~ Promise me that you will never leave me alone??
Ali Rahmet ~ Yes, I promise. (He hugged her and calm her down) it's already 6.30 a.m. let take a shower together.
Hünkar ~ Tamam.

They get up and undress themselves and went to the bathroom and take their shower together. After finished showering they went outside and wear their clothes. Hünkar wear a green dress and a black cardigan. She didn't wear any makeup or lipstick so she just style her hair then both of them went downstairs hand in hand and headed to the living room. They sit together and watch the television. Hünkar lay her head on Ali Rahmet's lap and he caresses her hair.