6⃣🧡

Jungkook went home and take cold shower then he come out and get ready for office..

He didn't eat breakfast and went to office.. He was thinking about tae continues..

After all hectic day he went home and straight went to his mom's room.. His mom was reading book on the bed she smile at his son..

"How was your day kookie.. "

"Not so good mom.. " Jungkook said taking off his coat and climb on the bed put his head on his mom's lap..

His mom caresses his hair..

"What is bothering you? "

"Mom.. Am I doing right? Means in all the thing happened there is no fault of tae.. He is innocent"

"I don't know baby.. "

"My baby also didn't at fault.. What she do to deserve betrayal from that Kim Namjoon.. " Jungkook's father come while speaking..

Jungkook get up from the bed and sit formally.. He always be disciplined in front of his dad..

"His brother betray your dear sister.. You know what happened that day..

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤....

Tae and jungkook was so young that time and they are busy in their own studies.

Mr jeon and Mr kim was very good friends and they decided to merry their children.. Namjoon and Aera (jungkook's older sister)

Namjoon and Aera meet before so many times they are good friends also but they didn't think that their parents will merry them..

Aera always has a soft corner for Namjoon and Namjoon also liked her they don't have any problem to merry each other because they know each other..

They start to spend more time then usual She always share everything to Namjoon and namjoon always support her..

After 2 months or something Namjoon has to go to US for study further business techniques so he went there..

He meer kim seokjin there he fell for him on the first site.. Jin was also a business student.. They get along with each other and jin also like namjoon's personality..

They confess eachother's love and Namjoon share this with aera and aera was happy for him but scared also that what if their parents get to know about it but Namjoon told him that not to worry they will sort it out by talking with them and aera be little calm but still scared..

Namjoon come from the US after 6 months and he talk with his parents but Mr kim got very angry on him that how can he do this..

"But dad I love him so much and I want to spend my life with him..how can I merry someone whom I don't love.. I and her both of us can't be happy if there is no love. Relationship can't run if there is only understanding. " Namjoon said and Mr kim laugh at him..

He clapped sarcastically and look at Namjoon with sarcasm..

"Oh wow my son grow so much that he will give me lecture about love and life and marriage life.. If you are forgetting then let me remind you that which life you have to spend I live that life son.. Your love will be vanish when your so called love will take your position because he is also want to start business it will be easy for him to takeover our company.. I knew that type of people such a gold digger "

"Enough dad.. Enough.. Tell me anything you want but dont bed mouth him he is so pure to even think about that and I'm gonna merry only him.. " Namjoon said raging..