Destiny's Meet

A/n-

Jungkook, Taehyung, Yeji and Y/n's dads were the most richest and powerful business men of Asia.

Taehyung's POV-

I was just scrolling through my phone when I saw a yoga retreat camp which was going to start in 3 days for about a  week. I ran down to ask for my mom's permission.

Taehyung- MOM!! Mom, where are you??

Maid- Good Morning sir, mam has gone out for vacation. She said me to convey this to you..

Taehyung- Ahh, how can she not tell me? *calls his mom

Mrs. Kim's POV-

I was having kitty party with my girls when I received Tae's call. 

Mrs. Kim- Hello?

Tae- Mom! How come you dint say me anything and left for vacations??

Mrs. Kim- It was all just a sudden plan, anyways now you know that I'm out and your dad's on a business trip, take care of the house.

Tae- Sorry mom but I'll be leaving for a yoga retreat in next 3 days for about a week.

Mrs. Kim- Your dad must be back by then! Enjoy sweetheart, bye..!

A/n- Taehyung leaves for the yoga retreat with his best friend Jimin..

Jimin- Dude, you just dragged me along with you, where are you taking me and what's the reason behind it?

Tae- To a yoga retreat, to give company *while driving the car

Jimin- YOGA RETREAT? Y..you..you and yoga??

Tae- Why, what's wrong with me?

Jimin- I mean I've never seen you taking actual interest in yoga till now.

Tae- Yeah, but I thought of giving it a try *turns towards him and gives a sweet smile

A/n- They reached their destination and Jimin went to the reception to book a room.. ( I know it's a camp, but they were having a hotel beside to stay ) 

Tae's POV-

I was just carrying my luggage in my right hand and scrolling through my phone when I accidently dashed a girl, we fell with our suitcases..

( What I was wearing ) 

( What she was wearing ) 

Tae- I..I'm sorry.. { why's the sun soo bright! I can't see her face! }

???- It's fine *gets up and gives tae her hand

Tae- *holds her hand and gets up, squints his eyes

Jimin-  *comes towards him taking the room key* Bro, you good?

Tae- Yeah, let's go

???'s  POV-

I reached my room and then realized that my mat was replaced with the guy I dashed. FUCK!! I went to the reception to check out for the guy but unfortunately they refused to give any details about anyone! Ahh, now I don't have any option left.... Wait! We may meet tomorrow in the yoga session, I'll exchange it there *sighs

Taehyung's POV-

We reached our room.. I couldn't see her face properly as the sun was shining bright at her. But, I guess she was beautiful.....  I just had a slight look at the corner where a yoga mat was kept on my suitcase. THIS ISN'T MY MAT!!

Taehyung- Jiminshiii!!

Jimin- What idiot, why are shouting my name!?

Taehyung- My mat got exchanged with the girl I crashed T_T...

Jimin- Wtf! Do you remember her face?

Taehyung- No! The damn sun was too bright at her, I couldn't see her face properly!

Jimin- Now what can we do? The color is also pink, I won't use it..!

Taehyung- Idiot, why will we use it? We need to return her!

Jimin- But how?... Wait, if her mat is with you, then your mat might be with her!

Taehyung- Yeah, you're right!

Jimin- Then don't worry, she will look out for you and will come and take her mat.

Taehyung- Fine, I'm ordering a new mat, incase she doesn't find us..

Jimin- Your wish, now come, let's go and have our lunch.

Taehyung- Yeah..

A/n- They both went down for lunch.

                                                          To be continued...