EYES NEVER LIES

CHAPTER 1

A mysterious shadow came near to him , it touched his lips. The shadow lean it's head near to him , each other's lips are only centimeters away from kissing but suddenly....

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

The alarm ringed and there's waked up the ML OF THE STORY VIXEN. He wake up from the same dream almost everyday for the past few months but he couldn't figured out who's shadow was that.

After turning off the alarm he roll out from the bed with a messy hair and face the mirror that placed right in front his bed. While looking at his puffy face in the reflection continuously he thought that his face isn't handsome enough and good looking

" sigh.. why my face is like this, am I really that ugly. Will someone ever love me? " Vixen's thought.

At that moment he heard his mother shout..
" OIIIII your better drag your ass down here. YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT !??!? DO YOU WANT A FLYING SHOE AND BROOM STICK FLYING TO YOUR ROOM!!!!! "

He saw the time and it was 7am

"Oh crap. Shit I cannot be late for school again!.." Vixen said.

He then hasted getting ready for school. After changed into the school uniform, he ran out from home quickly skipping his breakfast and went to his school riding his bicycle.

Vixen is a student in a high school near his house which is a Chinese language high school. He went to that high school bcuz he's half Chinese and that's the only school near his home. But unfortunately this guy is not that good in speaking the language even though he learned it for 16 years....

After a 11 minutes ride, he reached his school. As usual the school has the same scenario and vibe like other high schools. CHAOTIC. NOISY and LOUD. All he can hear is the hubbub of laughter and shouting of other students. Vixen is a really extrovert person but he can't enjoy speaking and mingle with anyone like others do cuz he scared that anyone might be found out his insecurities or more to weakness. After seeing all the students in the site of the school, he went straight to his class 4(2). Even though he doesn't want speak with anyone, he still have some friends who will talk to him casually and friendly everyday.
He's friends are TAW, ESH, NG, and SIEWEC . Also all of his classmates talk to him very well. That is why Vixen don't feel alone and left out.

His friend Siewec greeted him with a really happy face when Vixen entered the class.

" Hey handsome boy good morning. How r u " Siewec said.

" Shut up bish " Vixen replied. " FUCK YOU" Siewec said.

" FUCK YOU TOO" Vixen replied.

" FUCK YOU THREE " Siewec said.

" FUCK YOU FOUR" Vixen replied again.

" HAHAHAHAH " just like that Vixen and Siewec laughed together at their own conversation.

After hearing the whole conversation in front row, Esh said " O My God... Guys c'mon stwapp it , its just the first period don't start it again in the morning. "

" Yea, unless you guys don't wanna stand outside of the classroom for the whole class " Taw giggled.

"Okay fine...." Vixen and Siewec answered back together cutely.