Chapter 7. Liar

There is confrontation in this chapter, as well as themes in regards to mental health. Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

•───•⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇•───•

Buzz. Buzz.

Minho's eyes peel open to the dark of his own room. He was incredibly tired, emotions stripped from his face as he leaned upwards in search of his rude awakening.

Buzz. Buzz.

The familiar sound of a vibrating phone stirs Minho more awake than he'd like to be. After an evening talking and being closer to Han than he'd ever imagine he'd be, Minho found himself exhausted. It normally took him a while to get to sleep, especially in the circumstances of the last twenty-four hours, but he nodded off without a thought last night.

The events of the last week and a half also had Minho expended of energy, nearly consuming all of his time into thinking about Han and hiding his affection towards him. Phobia or not, his feelings were on the table now. Minho didn't want to refer to the whole thing as a confession, rather, a sudden change of his mind. It was less embarrassing that way, not that Minho cared that much, but if he were to ever explain their relationship to someone, he would word it completely different. The thought of telling their friends about this newly blossoming relationship was something Minho wasn't exactly excited about. He was scared, truthfully, but that would have to be something he deals with when it comes to it.

Buzz. Buzz.

"Ji." Minho mumbles, pointer finger raising to rub away at his tired eyes. Han doesn't seem to move, breaths still heavy and deep as he sleeps to the right of Minho.

"Jisungie." Still no movement from his partner. Minho throws his head back in a quiet groan of I don't want to deal with this right now, eyes barely able to say open as he leans forwards more, spotting Han's vibrating phone just in front of him.

He doesn't want to pry, but he more so wants Han's phone to stop fucking vibrating so he can go back to sleep. Regardless of who it was, especially if it was his parents, all Minho wanted to do was silence his phone. He knew Han wouldn't care if he looked at his phone, but he felt a bit unsure about doing so. Then again, he reminds himself he only wants to silence the phone, not read his damn text messages.

He reaches over Han, grabbing onto his phone as it vibrates once more, letting the illuminating hand-held computer brighten the world around him. He winces at the brightness, but allows his eyes to focus on the screen as his thumb slides the ringer button to silent.

Minho, unknowingly, scans the screen of the phone, eyes immediately darting towards the time to gain some sort of sense of when they fell asleep. 15:06 a.m.

Just as he's about to look away from the time, his eyes dart downwards, catching a glimpse of a text from Felix.