Author's Note - Please read :)

Welcome to my new story ;) After much much consideration, I have decided that The Broken Wolf will be a Duet aka, two books

Please read the info below <3

There will be themes of 18+ This story will be heavier on certain topics that not all readers may be comfortable with. I'll add warnings but seeing as one of the main characters is a survivor of SA, I can't promise to add trigger warnings to every single small comment or element added in the story--no SA will be written or depicted, just referenced. 

Similarly, other 18+ themes outside of my usual "smut and violence" is that this story does have some darker themes. I'm not a "dark" person and I likely won't ever get into anything ridiculously gruesome (I will add TW though)

This story is very plot driven and definitely a beautiful, agonizing, and amazing SLOW BURN.  But hey, you're also going to get some awesome world building and character development.

If you've read my other books—then you know I've done 1) Forbidden Love (Romeo and Juliet), 2) Best Friends to Lovers, 3) Enemies to lovers, 4) Hades and Persephone. Now...I originally had not thought of writing a fifth book but seeing the responses to a story regarding our favorite Warlock--I'm presenting Killian's story. Does it have a definitive trope? I don't know actually--I'll let you all classify and decide--let me know though so I can add it to the list ;) .  

If you've read one of my previous books, thanks for coming back!!!! Please keep in mind that this story is officially Book 5 of my Wolves to Imperium series. Where my other books can work as Stand Alone's, Killian's story--this story--is very dependent on the rest of the series to make a lot of sense. In fact, I highly suggest not reading this story unless you read the other four, or else 1) you'll probably be confused and 2) it just won't hit the same. 

But feel free to do whatever you want :)

If you've already read the rest of my series-- then I just want to say—thank you for coming back!!!!!! It means so much to me to have such loyal readers who are enjoying the universe that I'm creating <3

If you're new—I hope you'll consider reading my other books too :) they all take place in the same universe so it's always fun when the characters interact with one another haha. I hope you'll enjoy this book!

Here's the chronological order my books (and the numbers to the right signify their publishing order) for those that don't know:

The Alpha's Best Friend (Prequel to Two Rejects -- #2)

Two Rejects (Original -- #1)

Rebelling the Alpha King (Sequel to Two Rejects -- #3)

The Alpha's Sierra (Sequel to Rebelling the Alpha King -- #4)

The Broken Wolf (Sequel to The Alpha's Sierra and the Wolves of Imperium Series -- #5)

Book #2 of The Broken Wolf Duet (TBA - I have the title thought out but I'm not releasing it yet ;) -- #6)

Well, with all that said, ENJOY!!!!